GSA SEO How long until you earn? Help
2014-03-11, 06:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-11, 06:59 AM by Leunamriu.)
Hey there guys, i'm kinda new to this part of the "game".
I watch couple of tutorials and ask 2 people abouth GSA SEO.
One of them is useing it for a while and one is at the begining like me..
So the first guys say its worth the money and it will take the game to the next level... but its super hard to learn GSA....

I'm an earner from youtube to say so... like most of the begginers people are doing it, but i decided to move on and make the step, but i haft to ask you before i do it.
I have aloooth of ideeas for my projects. so :

Its worth the invesment?
I'm thinking to go first with free blogs like blogspot.com or wordpress.com or should i buy domain?

And the most important guys how longs it will take until i will see results?
2-3-4 weeks( Iknow depends on the niches) but in general what is the results ?

Give me some tips please.

Ty for your kindnes and sorry for my gramar.
2014-03-11, 08:38 PM,
Results depend on a lot of thing like the keywords you choose, the competition level of them, number of competing sites for those keywords, your on page seo, etc...

GSA is easy to learn, it's seo you have to learn so you know what and what not to do.. Generally speaking you can see results in a week or a month. Depends on your method of ranking.

It's a very good investment and pays for itself over time.
2014-03-11, 08:40 PM,
Patience is the key to success!

[Image: 4f3uTb7.gif]
Don't stare too much.
2014-03-11, 09:01 PM,
if you want to rank a site. Don't use GSA for tier 1 link building. Make it manually
2014-03-11, 10:21 PM,
(2014-03-11, 09:01 PM)Lemonzer Wrote: if you want to rank a site. Don't use GSA for tier 1 link building. Make it manually
churn n burn babyyyyyyyyyy

Cool
2014-03-11, 10:23 PM,
^ you guys know that you could use GSA for tier 1 and not get burned right? It's about how you use it.
2014-03-11, 10:24 PM,
i also had the same question
"im thinking to go first with free blogs like blogspot.com or wordpress.com or should i buy domain?"
2014-03-11, 11:35 PM,
(2014-03-11, 10:23 PM)FiralMike Wrote: ^ you guys know that you could use GSA for tier 1 and not get burned right? It's about how you use it.

nice to see that you are helping me bro ty so much. apreciet everyting you tald me.
But as the guys above me say "im thinking to go first with free blogs like blogspot.com or wordpress.com or should i buy domain?" what do you think?

I also will what to ask you if you dont mind to send me on PM your skype adres to give me some tips if you with ofcoruse and i dont ask to much. Ty again for you support and looking foward for an answer!
2014-03-12, 06:39 AM,
Short-term - blogspot for sure - faster ranking as Google kinda' loves its child
PRO - faster ranking
CON - it's not your own and you can find yourself working on a blog, getting it ranked and having that blog deleted by Blogger (not so much of an issue if you choose do do whitehat niches)

Long-term - own domain + hosting
PRO - it's your own, and if you are careful in choosing both your registrar and your hosting provider (provided you do blackhat stuff), it's pretty safe
CON - will probably take a bit more effort and time to rank as compared to ranking a blogspot.
2014-03-12, 08:09 AM,
(2014-03-11, 06:58 AM)Manu➊➂➂➐ Wrote: Hey there guys, i'm kinda new to this part of the "game".
I watch couple of tutorials and ask 2 people abouth GSA SEO.
One of them is useing it for a while and one is at the begining like me..
So the first guys say its worth the money and it will take the game to the next level... but its super hard to learn GSA....

I'm an earner from youtube to say so... like most of the begginers people are doing it, but i decided to move on and make the step, but i haft to ask you before i do it.
I have aloooth of ideeas for my projects. so :

Its worth the invesment?
I'm thinking to go first with free blogs like blogspot.com or wordpress.com or should i buy domain?

And the most important guys how longs it will take until i will see results?
2-3-4 weeks( Iknow depends on the niches) but in general what is the results ?

Give me some tips please.

Ty for your kindnes and sorry for my gramar.
It is worth the money to invest on gsa...

Do some brief research... read lot of tutorials... you need a good working strategy to achieve the results...

Results is based on the methods you follow...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 95 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 841 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Is there anyway to earn $10 per day? TheWomanILove 15 1,426 2017-09-28, 07:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  [question] RankCipher Seo Tool ShadowFight 10 675 2017-09-24, 07:54 PM
Last Post: ShadowFight

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top