GSA - Proxies and VPS Questions,please?
2014-04-22, 07:28 PM,
Hey there
So, i have some question about VPS and Proxies for GSA.
VPS:
Do you think that this VPS will be enough for start? I want to rank videos in google so i wont be doing some mass campaings or complicated ones. Just low-medium keywords for videos in google.
http://poweruphosting.com/windows-vps-server
I want to buy VPS from this site, Hawk reccomended it. And I want that first VPS - Lite.

Proxies:
How much private ones should i buy? I saw somewhere that 5 is enough or max 10. So i am willing to spend money on 10 private proxies. Are they gonna do the job? Where should i buy them?

Thanks for answers.
BTW, if there is anyone who has time to help me with GSA, who is patient to answer my dumb questions about ranking videos it would be awsome. I would be very happy because i am just starting with it.

Forever Mirin' .
[Image: n7U75sG.png]

2014-04-22, 07:32 PM,
Search for a cheaper VPS and for private proxies 10 is enough ( Buyproxies )

I'm Muslim <3 AL HAMDOULILLAH
2014-04-22, 07:42 PM,
(2014-04-22, 07:28 PM)Exo Wrote: Hey there
VPS:
Do you think that this VPS will be enough for start? I want to rank videos in google so i wont be doing some mass campaings or complicated ones. Just low-medium keywords for videos in google.
/windows-vps-server
I want to buy VPS from this site, Hawk reccomended it. And I want that first VPS - Lite.

Proxies:
How much private ones should i buy? I saw somewhere that 5 is enough or max 10. So i am willing to spend money on 10 private proxies. Are they gonna do the job? Where should i buy them?

Thanks for answers.
BTW, if there is anyone who has time to help me with GSA, who is patient to answer my dumb questions about ranking videos it would be awsome. I would be very happy because i am just starting with it.

10 Proxies is enough if they are good quality.

Also that vps sucks ass , I currently provide the highest quality VPS you can find on the market and at the cheapest rates too!
Check the prices and plans.

http://kvmvps.us/kvmvps.html

[Image: AQ8s8xP.png]
2014-04-22, 07:49 PM,
(2014-04-22, 07:42 PM)sumusiko Wrote:
VPS:
/windows-vps-server

Proxies:

Thanks for answers.

Also that vps sucks ass , I currently provide the highest quality VPS you can find on the market and at the cheapest rates too!

/kvmvps.html
Thats your website? Or your network/service or how to call it? :D You have pretty good price and VPS there. Hmm, i may buy one from there.
I saw you are somewhat ninja with SEO man, do you have some time to help me out with GSA? Surprised

Forever Mirin' .

2014-04-22, 07:51 PM,
20 semi dedicated from buyproxies is enough (20$). If you want to go for full private, go for it.
As you know gsa won't go higher than 2 giga of ram (it's a 32 bit soft), but a 2 core is a minimum, if you can have 4 it's better.
as i can see the lite plan in poweruphosting is only 1 core but if you go for 2 core it's 2 X higher than the price of the official recommended vps that is solideseovps, i hav vps from them and they are good.
i saw that rdparena have a plan of 4 giga ram/4core for only 32$ and 3core/3giga for 27$ but i don't know if they are a serious company.
2014-04-22, 08:20 PM,
(2014-04-22, 07:51 PM)raglady Wrote: 20 semi dedicated from buyproxies is enough (20$). If you want to go for full private, go for it.
As you know gsa won't go higher than 2 giga of ram (it's a 32 bit soft), but a 2 core is a minimum, if you can have 4 it's better.
as i can see the lite plan in poweruphosting is only 1 core but if you go for 2 core it's 2 X higher than the price of the official recommended vps that is solideseovps, i hav vps from them and they are good.
i saw that rdparena have a plan of 4 giga ram/4core for only 32$ and 3core/3giga for 27$ but i don't know if they are a serious company.

I suggest going with 10 private proxies rather than 20 semi private because they are of the same quality. 2 semi private is compared to a single private proxy. Well that's how some of my tests have done and some on gsa ser forum too.

It's 4GB of RAM also for a 32 bit application. But yes, go with solidseovps, ssd plan on europe location. Or get a dedicated server for the same price at places like datashack.
2014-04-22, 08:26 PM,
(2014-04-22, 07:32 PM)sayoNara10 Wrote: Search for a cheaper VPS and for private proxies 10 is enough ( Buyproxies )

VPS:
/windows-vps-server

Proxies:

Thanks for answers.

/kvmvps.html

(2014-04-22, 07:51 PM)raglady Wrote: 20 semi dedicated from buyproxies is enough (20$). If you want to go for full private, go for it.

(2014-04-22, 08:20 PM)Launder Wrote:

I suggest going with 10 private proxies rather than 20 semi private because they are of the same quality. 2 semi private is compared to a single private proxy. Well that's how some of my tests have done and some on gsa ser forum too.

It's 4GB of RAM also for a 32 bit application. But yes, go with solidseovps, ssd plan on europe location. Or get a dedicated server for the same price at places like datashack.
Thanks guys for great answers.
One more thing, do you know some tutorials or could you help me with the, i believe its, churn and burn method? I want to rank videos for game h@x, they will be low-medium keywords, nothing like clash of clans :) Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

FRENCHINDAHOOD(2014-04-22 10:58 PM) 

Forever Mirin' .

2014-04-22, 10:58 PM,
Blast your video with Backlinks ;)

I'm Muslim <3 AL HAMDOULILLAH
2014-04-22, 11:13 PM,
VPS:
/windows-vps-server

Proxies:

Thanks for answers.

/kvmvps.html

Nice VPS packages. No more high packages ?
2014-04-22, 11:16 PM,
(2014-04-22, 10:58 PM)sayoNara10 Wrote: Blast your video with Backlinks ;)

Yea man i know :D But like some tutorial how set things up , how many links to blast and other. Because i blasted it got 1900 verified and i dont know if i need to wait or blast a lot more, or change settings :D

Forever Mirin' .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can i buy cheap VPS with GPU? jrmateja 8 334 2017-12-13, 03:49 AM
Last Post: juantamad
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 118 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  HELP A NEWBIE. WINDOW AZURE VPS topgallant01 1 136 2017-11-27, 09:32 PM
Last Post: CPATracker
  How do you make multiple proxies from a dedicated server? Mesina 1 177 2017-11-13, 04:41 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top