GSA - Churn and Burn , anyone help please?
2014-05-03, 02:34 AM,
Hey guys, so i am trying to do Hawks churn and burn blueprint, i have VPS,Proxies and Emails.
I put into gsa some AA list but this is problem:
[Image: SgDEtrz.png]
Are my proxies dead or what?
And what is that no engine match problem? -_-
Seriously i dont know what to do, i have proxies from proxy hub, it was reccomended on GSA.
Thanks to anyone for help.

Forever Mirin' .
[Image: n7U75sG.png]

2014-05-03, 02:37 AM,
its probably your list

Verified lists die pretty quickly

SEO is easy
2014-05-03, 02:42 AM,
(2014-05-03, 02:37 AM)brs Wrote: its probably your list

How about proxies? Are they dead?

Forever Mirin' .

2014-05-03, 02:59 AM,
(2014-05-03, 02:42 AM)Exo Wrote:
(2014-05-03, 02:37 AM)brs Wrote: its probably your list

How about proxies? Are they dead?

Just test them using gsa's proxy tester. I personally dont test them against google though as some of them will report back as being dead because google has banned them.

But since you are using a list and not scraping from google, you just need the proxies to simply WORK

SEO is easy
2014-05-03, 03:00 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-03, 03:01 AM by FadePawn.)
When someone scraps a website then it is "good" link to post on,the one who scraped it uses it,he then shares/sells it or spams it atleast 10 - 12 times and if it get spammed to death then the admin does something and removes the platform for example switching engines.

So by the time u are getting this link they fixed it from getting spammed. All you can do is clean all your list by running a cleanup.

For cleanup go to GSA SER > Options > Advanced > Tools > Chean-UP(Check and remove non working).

By this you will not get this issue. Also a cleaned list has a higher lpm as the ser does not waste time parsing the non working links.
2014-05-03, 03:22 AM,
(2014-05-03, 03:00 AM)Crusader Wrote: When someone scraps a website then it is "good" link to post on,the one who scraped it uses it,he then shares/sells it or spams it atleast 10 - 12 times and if it get spammed to death then the admin does something and removes the platform for example switching engines.

So by the time u are getting this link they fixed it from getting spammed. All you can do is clean all your list by running a cleanup.

For cleanup go to GSA SER > Options > Advanced > Tools > Chean-UP(Check and remove non working).

By this you will not get this issue. Also a cleaned list has a higher lpm as the ser does not waste time parsing the non working links.

You could do this but the cleanup feature of gsa has its faults as if a website has footprints for 2-3 different link type then it will choose just one of those footprints and label the site with that

for instance. Say there is a wordpress article site on the list with moderated comments. GSA may identify this as a blog comment target and you will never get a link on there as its moderated

The best way to get around this is to simply run through the whole list and make sure that you have the option checked for saving to your verified folder.

The end result will be a true verified list with correct link types

SEO is easy
2014-05-03, 03:23 AM,
(2014-05-03, 03:22 AM)brs Wrote:
(2014-05-03, 03:00 AM)Crusader Wrote: When someone scraps a website then it is "good" link to post on,the one who scraped it uses it,he then shares/sells it or spams it atleast 10 - 12 times and if it get spammed to death then the admin does something and removes the platform for example switching engines.

You could do this but the cleanup feature of gsa has its faults as if a website has footprints for 2-3 different link type then it will choose just one of those footprints and label the site with that

for instance. Say there is a wordpress article site on the list with moderated comments. GSA may identify this as a blog comment target and you will never get a link on there as its moderated

The best way to get around this is to simply run through the whole list and make sure that you have the option checked for saving to your verified folder.

So first i shouldnt use it as for tier 1 on churn and burn but run it and blast like video with it and then see what is good and what bad and then use it as normal VERIFIED list that i can trust? :D

Forever Mirin' .

2014-05-03, 03:52 AM,
(2014-05-03, 03:23 AM)Exo Wrote:

So first i shouldnt use it as for tier 1 on churn and burn but run it and blast like video with it and then see what is good and what bad and then use it as normal VERIFIED list that i can trust? :D

yes. dont blast your main site right away. just pick a random or made up one.

there wouldnt be any harm in blasting your site first if you are doing churn n burn, but when you come to use the fresh verified list on it, you will get alot of 'link already exists' messages and you wont see the true LPM from that list

With that said, there is no harm in blasting it with both lists, but I like to see what kind of lpm I can get from a new list

SEO is easy
2014-05-03, 03:53 AM,
(2014-05-03, 03:52 AM)brs Wrote:

there wouldnt be any harm in blasting your site first if you are doing churn n burn, but when you come to use the fresh verified list on it, you will get alot of 'link already exists' messages and you wont see the true LPM from that list

With that said, there is no harm in blasting it with both lists, but I like to see what kind of lpm I can get from a new list

Oh okay, thank you :)
But if i dont have list i can just input some keywordsand start project and scrape&post right? And make verified list form that right?

Forever Mirin' .

2014-05-03, 03:57 AM,
(2014-05-03, 03:53 AM)Exo Wrote:
(2014-05-03, 03:52 AM)brs Wrote:

Oh okay, thank you :)
But if i dont have list i can just input some keywordsand start project and scrape&post right? And make verified list form that right?

Sure you can

However, that will take a long time to build a decent list.

If you are struggling for lists, there are a few shared on here.

Just download them, run through the whole lists whilst saving the verified links and remove duplicate urls at the end

SEO is easy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,036 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Planing to buy GSA SER, GSA AWS, GSA SEO Indexer EagleEyes 7 378 2017-04-24, 07:37 AM
Last Post: EagleEyes
  GSA Search Engine Ranker - Is it REALLY worth buying? TylerDurden 12 1,753 2017-03-09, 07:33 AM
Last Post: arvinzx20
  GSA SER Adult site ranking advice RaZoR 1 444 2017-01-21, 03:16 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  safest and most recommended gsa list? Fierce 0 294 2016-12-08, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top