GSA Arsenal question. Any PROs here?
2014-04-08, 08:19 PM,
Hey guys!
Soo, i have money to buy GSA but i dont know what i need to buy too so i will be fully funcionable.
And, if i buy it to my computer, can i use it then on other computer? If its not limited to amount of computers, because some softwares are.

And one stupid quesiton, honestly is it worth to buy it? What is your HONEST opinion please, thank you

Have an AWSOME day !

Forever Mirin' .
[Image: n7U75sG.png]

2014-04-08, 08:24 PM,
If you want to buy GSA you need Captcha Breaker + Indexer ( or another service ) + Private proxies ( each month ) + VPS

If you have one license i don't think you can use it on other computers, you'll get banned....

A lot of people says it's worth it but there're others SEO Tools like Ultimate Demon, Senuke ect and they're also powerpull for link building...

Have a nice day :)

I'm Muslim <3 AL HAMDOULILLAH
2014-04-08, 08:27 PM,
(2014-04-08, 08:19 PM)Exo Wrote: Hey guys!
Soo, i have money to buy GSA but i dont know what i need to buy too so i will be fully funcionable.
And, if i buy it to my computer, can i use it then on other computer? If its not limited to amount of computers, because some softwares are.

And one stupid quesiton, honestly is it worth to buy it? What is your HONEST opinion please, thank you

Have an AWSOME day !

Yes, you would move it into a good dedicated server and run it, your licence can be used over and over.

Indeed, it's very much worth buying (if you know what your doing).
Latest Thanks - View all

FRENCHINDAHOOD(2014-04-08 08:29 PM) 
2014-04-08, 08:35 PM,
(2014-04-08, 08:24 PM)sayoNara10 Wrote: If you want to buy GSA you need Captcha Breaker + Indexer ( or another service ) + Private proxies ( each month ) + VPS

If you have one license i don't think you can use it on other computers, you'll get banned....

A lot of people says it's worth it but there're others SEO Tools like Ultimate Demon, Senuke ect and they're also powerpull for link building...

Thanks man, but i want to try GSA because a lot of ppl have success with it. :)

(2014-04-08, 08:27 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Have an AWSOME day !

Yes, you would move it into a good dedicated server and run it, your licence can be used over and over.

Thanks Hawk, one more qucik question.
When i buy it, i have no idea how it works and stuff like that, basicaly i will be ranking websites/videos in google right? Mostly for low/medium keywords, is it hard to do it? I Mean, LOW and MEDIUM keywords.

Forever Mirin' .
[Image: n7U75sG.png]

2014-04-08, 08:39 PM,
(2014-04-08, 08:35 PM)Exo Wrote:
(2014-04-08, 08:24 PM)sayoNara10 Wrote: If you want to buy GSA you need Captcha Breaker + Indexer ( or another service ) + Private proxies ( each month ) + VPS

Have an AWSOME day !

When i buy it, i have no idea how it works and stuff like that, basicaly i will be ranking websites/videos in google right? Mostly for low/medium keywords, is it hard to do it? I Mean, LOW and MEDIUM keywords.

Funny thing is that your asking me these questions, even know you have paid for access to the very guides I have made that explain it to you via videos. I suggest you look closer and you will find the answers.
2014-04-08, 08:46 PM,
(2014-04-08, 08:39 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-04-08, 08:35 PM)Exo Wrote:

Have an AWSOME day !

Funny thing is that your asking me these questions, even know you have paid for access to the very guides I have made that explain it to you via videos. I suggest you look closer and you will find the answers.

The Legend Section has one of the best tutorials Made by HAWK
Thank you Hawk. Kiss
Latest Thanks - View all

innozemec(2014-04-09 04:27 AM)  HawkEye(2014-04-08 08:48 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 148 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 242 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  KWFinder Search Volume Question illusionist 7 308 2017-11-05, 08:13 AM
Last Post: xxsaumitraxx
  GSA SER low verified ratio DeL0x 0 95 2017-11-04, 12:36 AM
Last Post: DeL0x

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top