[GSA] Am I the only one who noticed this?
2014-11-01, 07:44 PM,
Old version of GSA which was updated around December 2013 worked the best, it could work 30 days on a 10$ VPS without having any problems and it made backlinks almost instantly as you clicked start, there were no need for restarting it, AA lists or anything like that, it just worked out of the box, and nowadays i'm experiencing so many problems. It feels like GSA is 10 times slower than before, even with i7 dedi it doesn't work nowhere near as good as it was working before, it doesn't verify emails, 99 % of submissions have [awaiting email verification], only ~ 30 verified out of 3000 submitted, goes out of links (never happened before)..

Anybody else feels like this?
2014-11-01, 07:46 PM,
seems wired!!!!!
sorry i have no idea but i will research for u!

TESTED METHOD TO EARN MONEY WITH PPV - AUTOPILOT- ONLY FOR CPAELITES

ABOVE METHOD in signature, has WORKED FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS. Cool ENJOY FOR VIP ONLY
2014-11-01, 08:22 PM,
Sites have been upgrading to combat GSA spam mate. :)
2014-11-01, 08:25 PM,
Yes, as Alek pointed out, everyone is updating their captcha system, so generating automated links will get tougher due to mass number of usage.

PowerUpHosting.com - Pure SSD Shared Web Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Server
100% DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
All services located in Los Angeles | New Jersey | Dallas | Amsterdam
London | Singapore | India - Coming Soon
2014-11-01, 10:54 PM,
Do u have the dl of that version? I would like to try it.
2014-11-01, 11:11 PM,
It's not the problem in sites, the problem is in the SER, xrumer still posts millions links a day with no issues on the same lists as SER, i'm facing the following problems with SER which are strictly software related :

1. Too much download failed ( aborted ) issues, no explanation why, i tried everything and i'm still getting tons of those messages although the sites are working fine
2. Too much socks error with proxies, although proxies works just fine
3. It happens quite often to me that SER simply stops working, no error messages at all, it just says that there are threads running but nothing is happening
4. It happens a lot of time when i stop the threads to restart the SER there are always 5-10 active threads which does not want to stop and due to that issue i can't close the software either and when i force close it via task manager, i lost a lot of data and links info which i built previously.
5. Sometimes SER simply does not communicate with captcha breaker properly, it just says CB is not responding or can't solve the captcha, but CB never got the captcha info.

There are a lot more issues but they are minor comparing to the ones mentioned above.

Now, everyone is asking, why is SER running worse and worse after every update, well there is a simple answer, SER is 32bit application, which means it have it own limits, such is only 3 GB of RAM usage and only one CPU core usage, but SER developers are putting more and more features with every update, which causes the troubles, it's like you are trying to put 100 kilos of potatoes in the bag which can handle only 50 kilos, so it's getting stretched until it breaks up in a peaces ( aka stop working/crashes in software term ).

SER is okay for a noobs and beginners in seo, but who ever wants more and have a needs to build millions of links daily/weekly, he should switch to xrumer, it is more expensive, but you can still use SER to build and rank few parasites which would earn you $600 USD in a short period which would allow you to purchase the xrumer then.

If SER would switch to the 64bit architecture, there wouldn't be much need for xrumer, but i don't see that happening anytime soon.
2014-11-01, 11:19 PM,
(2014-11-01, 11:11 PM)dar1x Wrote: It's not the problem in sites, the problem is in the SER, xrumer still posts millions links a day with no issues on the same lists as SER, i'm facing the following problems with SER which are strictly software related :

1. Too much download failed ( aborted ) issues, no explanation why, i tried everything and i'm still getting tons of those messages although the sites are working fine
3. It happens quite often to me that SER simply stops working, no error messages at all, it just says that there are threads running but nothing is happening
4. It happens a lot of time when i stop the threads to restart the SER there are always 5-10 active threads which does not want to stop and due to that issue i can't close the software either and when i force close it via task manager, i lost a lot of data and links info which i built previously.
5. Sometimes SER simply does not communicate with captcha breaker properly, it just says CB is not responding or can't solve the captcha, but CB never got the captcha info.

There are a lot more issues but they are minor comparing to the ones mentioned above.

Now, everyone is asking, why is SER running worse and worse after every update, well there is a simple answer, SER is 32bit application, which means it have it own limits, such is only 3 GB of RAM usage and only one CPU core usage, but SER developers are putting more and more features with every update, which causes the troubles, it's like you are trying to put 100 kilos of potatoes in the bag which can handle only 50 kilos, so it's getting stretched until it breaks up in a peaces ( aka stop working/crashes in software term ).

SER is okay for a noobs and beginners in seo, but who ever wants more and have a needs to build millions of links daily/weekly, he should switch to xrumer, it is more expensive, but you can still use SER to build and rank few parasites which would earn you $600 USD in a short period which would allow you to purchase the xrumer then.

If SER would switch to the 64bit architecture, there wouldn't be much need for xrumer, but i don't see that happening anytime soon.

You should lower the thread amount in ser and also make the time limit per connection longer. It mostly depends on how many and how good your proxies are. If you have private proxies you can out more load on them otherwise you can't.
2014-11-01, 11:51 PM,
(2014-11-01, 11:19 PM)Heraclitus Wrote:
(2014-11-01, 11:11 PM)dar1x Wrote: It's not the problem in sites, the problem is in the SER, xrumer still posts millions links a day with no issues on the same lists as SER, i'm facing the following problems with SER which are strictly software related :

You should lower the thread amount in ser and also make the time limit per connection longer. It mostly depends on how many and how good your proxies are. If you have private proxies you can out more load on them otherwise you can't.

I use the highest quality private proxies available, from multiple providers, however proxies have nothing to do with software technical operation about which i am talking about.
2014-11-02, 04:46 AM,
(2014-11-01, 11:51 PM)dar1x Wrote:

I use the highest quality private proxies available, from multiple providers, however proxies have nothing to do with software technical operation about which i am talking about.

Actually didn't read the last part of your response. I see what you mean & I totally agree.
You can always buy another ser license thought, no need to limit yourself to 1 version.
2014-11-02, 05:09 AM,
(2014-11-02, 04:46 AM)Heraclitus Wrote:
(2014-11-01, 11:51 PM)dar1x Wrote:

Actually didn't read the last part of your response. I see what you mean & I totally agree.
You can always buy another ser license thought, no need to limit yourself to 1 version.

Instead of wasting time and money on buying multiple licences and servers you can simply buy xrumer license and a high end dedicated server.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make email that works in gsa ranker email verification? arvinzx20 1 226 2017-06-24, 05:23 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  How to setup tier 1 and tier 2 in gsa ranker? arvinzx20 6 380 2017-06-24, 05:04 AM
  Redirects with gsa blast in 2017? ademus 8 612 2017-04-13, 02:09 AM
Last Post: ann627
  How to build Tier 2 links with GSA SER meows 7 1,314 2017-01-06, 02:45 AM
  Need Help!!!! who can teach me GSA Ser runzun 11 2,054 2016-12-28, 07:21 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top