[GRINDING] Journey To Make At Least One Sale EVAH!
2015-05-24, 03:48 AM,
Hello Hello nice citizens of CPAElites forum, this noob from Croatia will try to make his life hard :D . Today I would like to start my own Journey to keep myself motivated and to prove myself I can do something you do almost everyday and that is make money ofc hahahaha.

Till now I've mostly ranked clients sites and it started to be a little annoying or so to say demanding, so I want to try making some monehz with my own sites, specifically parasite sites specifically specifical Facebook Pages. I've read about ranking those and I've got some advices on how to rank them I did try ranking a few ones and did get few good results, not great but it was K!

So I want to make my own journey called Grinding to one sale EVAH! Because I will be really happy if I can make at least one sale with at least one site, yeah I'm pretty modest.

Ok, so here is the story, why is it called grinding? Because I'm really motivated how those crazy Koreans and Chinese peoplez grind everything in games right? So I will grind on building Facebook pages. On this journey I will do these steps:
  • Step 1. Go to ClickBank and find 100 or more keywords to rank for, starting from gravity 50 to higher. This has proven me to be really easy finding not competitive niches. I mean ofc those with higher gravity are harder competition but I ranking for at least one longtail in that niche is good right?
  • Step 2. Paste these juicy keywords in Google Keyword Planner and filter keywords with 100 searches per month and going upwards in searches. I know 100 probably isn't that good, but like I said I need at least one sale to be happy :D
  • Step 3. Make or order few facebook accounts and create 100 pages, but try to diversify IP's etc etc. Don't know how it will work out but I will try to be careful not to create to many pages on one account.
  • Step 4. Use Trial version of SEO Content Machine or Kontent Machine to create one article, readable one for one keyword so that I can post it to facebook, yea I don't know how that will workout but I like to test things.
    Also try posting to all of facebook pages at least once per week or two weeks and I will try to create good call to action app thingies. Ouh, also ofc get at least 2-5 pictures for each page :D
  • Step 5. Use GSA SER to create all campaigns, I'll use Kontent Machine for content ofc what else? :P and now comes the tricky part, maybe stupid maybe not, you can tell me and I will send you a BUHTLA (it's something to eat, google it, it's tasty as fuck). I've seen and read a lot of techniques here and I will try few on few pages, like Hawks blueprint, or BeHappys technique and few of my owns, I really wanna BE THE VERY BEST(POKEMON!). Kiddin, but I really wanna find out which one is the best of them all.
    For indexing I'll have at my disposal indexification and instantlinkindexer.
    For usage of GSA SER I will have a brutal VPS and 50 semi-dedicated proxies,
    For Emails I'll use catch all emails if they are called like that?
  • Step 6. This one is for you, grab popcorn and watch as I struggle with ranking :)

If you have any questions I will gladly answer them, but at the same time I would appreciate if you will help me too with your suggestions :D. If I make a few sales from this I'll write a spoonfeed thread and every step of how I did it.

LETZ GO!
2015-05-24, 04:05 AM,
Good luck in your journey mate
Latest Thanks - View all

Sv1z3c(2015-05-24 04:16 AM) 
2015-05-24, 04:28 AM,
good luck my friend :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Sv1z3c(2015-05-24 04:43 AM) 

Edit Signature
2015-05-24, 07:51 PM,
[UPDATE] 24.05.2015

-Keywords found and filtered, 112 keywords in total.

-6 PVA facebook accounts made and started creating facebook pages on them. Not sure how I will give likes to them, do you have any suggestions? I only need 25 likes per page so that I can change those urls.

-Started scraping and making articles in SEO Content Machine

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Noob] Trying to make money on MULTINICHE site [cpagrip] Kacze 54 3,278 6 hours ago
Last Post: alxwanted6k
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,609 9 hours ago
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,321 10 hours ago
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,519 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,545 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top