[GOT MONEY TO INVEST] Options, Forex, Stock Market (Teach me)
2013-11-16, 10:06 AM,
Hello CPA Elites,

I just saved some good amount of money and I want to start "trading" like how the big boys do. I just want to know how I can start doing this. I'm thinking of the following:

- Forex (Foreign Exchange)
- Investing in the stock market (like buying Google & Apple Stocks)

I just want to know if there's a way to trade online, I really would like to learn from scratch because I have no idea how this work.

And also, I'm not trying to promote any website but can anyone tell me if this site is legitimate: topoptions.com (my friend referred me to this)

Looking forward to your responses Elites! I would also like to request to NOT see posts saying its a scam without any backing references.

Best Regards,
Mesina

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2013-11-16, 01:20 PM,
i know forex and i can help :) in forex trading :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2013-11-16 02:43 PM) 

ADD me on Skype For Quick Support : Seoinsection
2013-11-16, 01:33 PM,
If you're new you should start with forex not binary options like the site your friend referred you to. Binary options is very very unstable hence most of the time they are labelled as scam. Get a demo account from Instaforex or Oanda before trading with any real money.
You can learn some basic things from babypips . com (can't post links yet)
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2013-11-16 02:43 PM) 

"No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights when they had plenty of sleep"
2014-03-26, 01:38 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-26, 01:40 PM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
As usually i see posts from people with no knowledge about Investing.

So basically you have two options as you stated in OP Forex and Stocks.

Personally I know more about Forex and also traded some time ago with some success but after that stopped for a while because i understood that if want to trade safe and also earn something then you need at least 50k USD + knowledge of course... Knowledge stage I'm finished and i know what is what, by now i do not have those 50k to invest so I'm working hard to get that and then i will be back to Forex.

Also the most heard mistake from newbies in Forex i saw that they are trying to look around from some weird companies...
There is my suggestion: For Forex pick http://www.forex.com definitelly the best company not by me, but by ratings.
For ratings and other interesting stuff you can take a look http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/
And this page is mostly for Economic calendar but there is also other useful stuff like forums etc. http://www.forexfactory.com/

Also I'm pretty sure that in your country there is (mostly free) courses about starting to trade in forex. But keep in mind DO NOT to start to trade with company who made this courses. There is many reasons to do not do that, will not explain you each of them, but keep in mind that. Take those lectures just as starting knowledge.

Basically this is enough to start with demo account and get in :)

GOLDEN RULE: Do not risk more than 2% from your capital on one trade

Good Luck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 286 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 140 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways? ThisGuyOverHere 4 254 2017-09-30, 12:27 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Get money out from SEOClerks account? Nebojsha1337 2 108 2017-09-13, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Froggys
  Need Help to make money with Cpa piravin922 7 204 2017-09-08, 03:22 PM
Last Post: SonarClick

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top