[GET] PROXY SCRAPER SOFTWARE [GET]
2016-05-15, 10:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-15, 01:55 PM by peacemaker.)
We know that proxies are one of the most important tools we as an internet marketer must have. It can help us on lots of our activities like hiding your identity, etc. and many of newcomers don't even know or have a little knowledge on getting one. That's why i decided to share this download.

Stop manual copy pasting proxies from sites and start automatically gathering your own elite proxy lists!

[hide]Download link: www.snaware.com/download/GP/GatherProxy.rar

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1d30b.../analysis/
(please check the virus scan first before downloading since it has 2 false alarm, probably because it's a bot for scraping.)
No worries, i use it personally. Malwarebytes and Panda Security don't consider it as infected. Please use sandboxie if you dont trust me.).

[Image: 167jokj.jpg]

Please take note that:
- this is not my software, it is owned by SNAWare (former nTweb)
- it is free to use forever, upgrade is optional
- it has limitations, but just a little
- you need internet connection for it to work
- you must have a good internet speed to speed up gathering
- you can run it on sandboxie it if you are afraid of virus
- some of you already know this tool, let others try it.[/hide]

Gather your own 10,000 proxy using this tool by Gathering >> Filtering >> Checking >> Exporting. And simple thanks is enough if you like it. Good day!

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
Share This Thread :

2016-05-15, 10:29 AM,
Please include a virus scan of the software. Thank you

[Image: signature.jpg]

2016-05-15, 01:23 PM,
(2016-05-15, 10:29 AM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Please include a virus scan of the software. Thank you

No problem sir. Thank you for reminding me. KissCute

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)