[GET][HQ][TUT] Great Hay Day Generator For CPAGRIP + Setup Tutorial [MOBILE FRIENDLY]
2016-01-09, 07:21 PM,
[hide]Hey guys. I found this Hay Day Generator LP and i thought like always Why should i not share it with you guys. So here it is. also A feedback will be nice

This generator will require a CPAGrip Content Locker to work!!

High Quality Hay Day graphics to convince users!
Changing "Users Online" Numbers!
RESPONSIVE design that works well with both desktops and mobile/tablets Big Smile
1 Edit Setup!!!

Some previews:
Download it here

Virustotal Scan

Setup:

Don't move the files from where they are in the main folder or it will mess up the scripts that make the "generator" work!!!

1. Open "index.html" located in the folder "en" and at the top of the file you will see:

Make a content locker in CPAGrip and copy the link from "Get Code".
The link you need will look something like "https://rectangletrkr.co/script_include.php?id=******" with the stars being numbers.

Make sure when you make the content locker you set it to open "On Click"!!!

Replace "PUT YOUR CONTENT LOCKER LINK HERE" with your content locker link from CPAGrip and save the file.

2. Upload the folder "hay-day-h@ck" to your hosting and you're good to go!!!

ENJOY!!! Now Go Bank Money Money Mouth

Hope it is useful for you guys.

A feedback will be appreciated.
[/hide]
Share This Thread :