Future of BH Niches Bright or Dark ?
2014-11-28, 03:51 AM,
CPA has changed a lot in the recent times , with many pin offers being blocked and many networks getting more and more strict in their terms and banning lots of users for promoting blackhat niches , is there any future for BH niches ? even if there are people who are dumb enough to trust the offers , will all the advertisers soon discontinue giving their pin and other good offers to bh niches and allow those offers only for whitehat stuff ?

Though everyone suggests whitehat for long term success ,I personally think that if you do bh niches with some twist different from others , you could easily make a lot of cash within a very short amount of time compared to whitehat stuff.

So will offers for bh niches get toned down to just email submits and sweepstakes , will the pin offers get vanished soon ? or will they keep going ?

Just wanted to know your opinion guys :)
2014-11-28, 03:54 AM,
The future of blackhat is always bleak, no matter what industry you are in. Networks & advertisers alike will shut that down quicker than ever and the trend will continue.
2014-11-28, 03:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-28, 04:05 AM by Mr. Tokyo.)
The future of black hat niches will never be bright, as the future of the white hat ones will never be dark.
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2014-11-28 08:12 AM) 
2014-11-28, 03:59 AM,
How can scamming people have bright future ? lol...
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2014-11-28 08:12 AM) 
2014-11-28, 06:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-28, 02:13 PM by CPAGripJohn.)
(2014-11-28, 03:51 AM)TrendSetterz Wrote: CPA has changed a lot in the recent times , with many pin offers being blocked and many networks getting more and more strict in their terms and banning lots of users for promoting blackhat niches , is there any future for BH niches ? even if there are people who are dumb enough to trust the offers , will all the advertisers soon discontinue giving their pin and other good offers to bh niches and allow those offers only for whitehat stuff ?

Though everyone suggests whitehat for long term success ,I personally think that if you do bh niches with some twist different from others , you could easily make a lot of cash within a very short amount of time compared to whitehat stuff.

So will offers for bh niches get toned down to just email submits and sweepstakes , will the pin offers get vanished soon ? or will they keep going ?

Hi TrendSetterz,

What a great question, thanks for asking it. You know, I'm often asked by beginners of CPA: "What is the difference between Blackhat and Whitehat" , or "How can I make my niche whitehat?" It's such an important topic and it has an extremely simple answer. First, let's discuss the components to a blackhat niche.

-Are you stealing someone else's intellectual property and posting it as your own, for profit?
-Is your advertising deceptive. Does it promise one thing and deliver another, or nothing?
-Are you hacking, or promoting adult or explicit content on ads where advertisers have made it specifically clear this sort of content is not allowed.

Let me be clear: Deceptive niches that deliver content that isn't what a publisher has promised aren't good for you, as publishers, or the people who actually create the offers and generate the data. Deceptive advertising leads to lower incentive payouts, industry wide, and also pollute the advertising credibility of this space in general. If people see nothing but scams coming out of content locking, they will talk about it with their peers. Once the trust is broken for this sort of advertising (content locking, file locking, offerwalls/etc), people will no longer believe that gateways are anything but a scam. It's just no good for anyone.

We have a responsibility to ethically promote, if only to continue to have high paying, high converting, quality offers moving forward into the future.

Is there good news? Absolutely. The good news is that it's very easy to take something blackhat and tweak it so that it's actually a compliant promotion. I'll give you an example of this:

John Wilson is a publisher at CPAGrip who is promising users "clash of clans coins, gems, and other related materials" in exchange for filling out a survey. John Wilson makes a HQ landing page, where the user fills in the quantity of gems and coins he gets and clicks submit....and then the user sees a content locker. The user fills out a survey, and is redirected to a page that says "ERROR". This is terrible not only for the advertiser - who now risks getting complaints regrding this promotion, but also for the publisher, who could get a reversal if the advertiser doesn't want to pay deceptive advertising. Remember, if enough of your users complain regarding feeling scammed or mislead, it could create a legal problem for the person who owns the offer. Delivering no content, or completely scamming your website's users is a promised way, eventually, to cause a huge problem for your offer owner. Once you ruin your relationship with them, it can be very difficult to be trusted again.

What could John Wilson have done differently? Hmmmm:

If he goes and makes a .PDF file --> and the PDF file is an guide on how to play Clash of Clans to the best possible level, with thorough explanations, high quality paragraphs and pictures. If the guide also has tons of details on how to maximize coin acquisition/gem acquisition....do you think the publisher will complain? Sure, they might not have gotten the quick-fix they were looking for....but you had a deliverable! This is INVALUABLE, and furthermore, makes your campaign so much more credible. Deliverables are invaluable in this case. You MUST GIVE THE USER SOMETHING THAT IS USEFUL. You have to give them something that you promised.....edited: You must make the promise of the landing page match the content of the deliverable. Additionally, they aren't going to report the domain to black list websites. What this means is, your promotion can stay up forever, and not get removed. It will increase the longevity of your promotion.

Does this make sense?

People spend way too much time getting caught up in "blackhat" versus "whitehat". The difference comes down to how the content is delivered in the context of what's being promised in the publisher's ad copy.

We can all increase the longevity of the space by making simple adjustments to our campaigns. At CPAGrip we really do work as hard as we can to encourage publishers to increase the value of what it is your campaigns provide to the people in your niches. We don't ban publishers(edit: unless they ignore repeated warnings), but we do reward them with higher payouts, exclusive campaigns, and faster payment frequency when they are delivering better quality content that isn't scamming the users. That's how it should be, right?
There's a lot more to say to this, but - it's Thanksgiving, I've already written a lot to you guys, and there are lots of other people who can contribute to this conversation as well. I'll write more later - thanks a lot CPAElites for this question!

I certainly think it's great that we have members asking important questions like this, so we can all grow towards making more money and preserving the longevity of the space.

Feel free to reach out to me on skype at cpagrip.john for further questions regarding this issue - really, happy to chat with anyone about it.

To your success,
John
Latest Thanks - View all

Spectre(2015-01-28 02:52 AM) ★ Nicoon ★(2014-12-03 08:20 AM) lcascisf(2014-12-02 11:43 AM) dice(2014-11-30 03:09 AM) TheWolf(2014-11-29 05:13 PM) Pachu(2014-11-29 06:48 AM) wealthycharles(2014-11-29 04:53 AM) Calisthenics(2014-11-29 02:16 AM) Alecsandrul(2014-11-29 12:55 AM) kinaks(2014-11-29 12:48 AM) posancua(2014-11-29 12:38 AM) staffer(2014-11-28 10:25 PM) Aamobu(2014-11-28 04:29 PM) davd01(2014-11-28 04:16 PM) Mr. Tokyo(2014-11-28 04:15 PM) TrendSetterz(2014-11-28 04:03 PM) don carlito(2014-11-28 03:18 PM) cpvast(2014-11-28 03:13 PM) Pankage(2014-11-28 02:48 PM) solix(2014-11-28 02:40 PM) HCT(2014-11-28 12:31 PM) DrKent(2014-11-28 12:25 PM) Mort Goldman(2014-11-28 12:15 PM) Accipitridae(2014-11-28 10:55 AM) blackemil(2014-11-28 10:49 AM) Dario_(2014-11-28 09:10 AM) alexparris(2014-11-28 08:12 AM) kingwilliam0(2014-11-28 07:02 AM) 50cent(2014-11-28 06:59 AM) f0rest(2014-11-28 06:52 AM) Qowin(2014-11-28 06:43 AM) Zatorey(2014-11-28 06:39 AM) gabilaza(2014-11-28 06:37 AM) 
2014-11-28, 07:55 AM,
John, nicely put ... said it best
2014-11-28, 08:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-28, 08:20 AM by alexparris.)
as like john said give something people stop bs (blah blah f^ke.exe)- the pdf method is perfect!!

try ppv,cpc if you wanna really move, with small investment!!!!
GL
2014-11-28, 09:11 AM,
First of all everyone should know " Internet marketing is saturated" From weight loss to robotics . if you still

think that blackhat will not work in future, you are making the big mistake. there are tons of people may

advise you that whitehat is for long term. i say that nothing is long term. iam not negative about white hat .

this what the situation is .

have a released any ebook this week ?. next week people will search for " your ebook free download/pdf"

there is no whitehat or blackhat. it is completely wrong. "you are giving away what people need or search".

If you are in whitehat. say any niche. you are newbie who had experience in CPA before would choose to

content lock the ebook . because, you mind has involved in CPA network and the mind will think of money will flow in your hand.
you are doing the big mistake. whitehat niches should not go to CPA campaigns (expereinced marketker knows them)

Here is solution for all blackhat marketers at present :

Bob created a guide (ebook) for clash of clans with high quality pictures to get gems,diamonds etc., which most people cannot do surveys. they know how to play and get gems. bob remembered the marketing word " reduce belly in 5 days"- book sales higher than reduce belly naturally ebook. so, he conculded that people want quick solution.

So, he decided to give a quick solution for gems and diamonds and came up with vb modified h@ck (fake )and locked the download with membership plugin in wordpress.

Each time people try to download the h@ck gets the sign up page with message " please sign up and become a member to download the h@ck"

He locked the sign up page with so called "human verification cpa content locker" . people signed up for survey and get the single time username and password to download the H@ck.

bog gave the membership ( one time username and password ) which is not a fake and he gave what he promised.

Newbies should know how to market not how to cheat. Internet marketing is not making money, it is a process of receiving money from people.

First know cpa networks is not to decide your future. they are giving us tools, we should know how to handle them. thats all . if i were in whitehat, i would not go cpa networks. i would set up a payment gatway and get money from people even it is a one dollar. i know CPA networks works for shady virus distribution which is also a scam ( i can prove).
Latest Thanks - View all

lcascisf(2014-12-02 11:46 AM) TheWolf(2014-11-29 05:18 PM) anfyd(2014-11-28 05:15 PM) DrKent(2014-11-28 12:28 PM) 
2014-11-28, 11:53 AM,
(2014-11-28, 06:27 AM)CPAGripJohn Wrote:
(2014-11-28, 03:51 AM)TrendSetterz Wrote: CPA has changed a lot in the recent times , with many pin offers being blocked and many networks getting more and more strict in their terms and banning lots of users for promoting blackhat niches , is there any future for BH niches ? even if there are people who are dumb enough to trust the offers , will all the advertisers soon discontinue giving their pin and other good offers to bh niches and allow those offers only for whitehat stuff ?

Hi TrendSetterz,

What a great question, thanks for asking it. You know, I'm often asked by beginners of CPA: "What is the difference between Blackhat and Whitehat" , or "How can I make my niche whitehat?" It's such an important topic and it has an extremely simple answer. First, let's discuss the components to a blackhat niche.

-Are you stealing someone else's intellectual property and posting it as your own, for profit?
-Is your advertising deceptive. Does it promise one thing and deliver another, or nothing?
-Are you hacking, or promoting adult or explicit content on ads where advertisers have made it specifically clear this sort of content is not allowed.

Let me be clear: Deceptive niches that deliver content that isn't what a publisher has promised aren't good for you, as publishers, or the people who actually create the offers and generate the data. Deceptive advertising leads to lower incentive payouts, industry wide, and also pollute the advertising credibility of this space in general. If people see nothing but scams coming out of content locking, they will talk about it with their peers. Once the trust is broken for this sort of advertising (content locking, file locking, offerwalls/etc), people will no longer believe that gateways are anything but a scam. It's just no good for anyone.

We have a responsibility to ethically promote, if only to continue to have high paying, high converting, quality offers moving forward into the future.

Is there good news? Absolutely. The good news is that it's very easy to take something blackhat and tweak it so that it's actually a compliant promotion. I'll give you an example of this:

John Wilson is a publisher at CPAGrip who is promising users "clash of clans coins, gems, and other related materials" in exchange for filling out a survey. John Wilson makes a HQ landing page, where the user fills in the quantity of gems and coins he gets and clicks submit....and then the user sees a content locker. The user fills out a survey, and is redirected to a page that says "ERROR". This is terrible not only for the advertiser - who now risks getting complaints regrding this promotion, but also for the publisher, who could get a reversal if the advertiser doesn't want to pay deceptive advertising. Remember, if enough of your users complain regarding feeling scammed or mislead, it could create a legal problem for the person who owns the offer. Delivering no content, or completely scamming your website's users is a promised way, eventually, to cause a huge problem for your offer owner. Once you ruin your relationship with them, it can be very difficult to be trusted again.

What could John Wilson have done differently? Hmmmm:

If he goes and makes a .PDF file --> and the PDF file is an guide on how to play Clash of Clans to the best possible level, with thorough explanations, high quality paragraphs and pictures. If the guide also has tons of details on how to maximize coin acquisition/gem acquisition....do you think the publisher will complain? Sure, they might not have gotten the quick-fix they were looking for....but you had a deliverable! This is INVALUABLE, and furthermore, makes your campaign so much more credible. Deliverables are invaluable in this case. You MUST GIVE THE USER SOMETHING THAT IS USEFUL. You have to give them something that you promised.....even if it's not /exactly/ what they expect, your users aren't going to complain or feel totally betrayed if you deliver them content that is going to help them. Additionally, they aren't going to report the domain to black list websites. What this means is, your promotion can stay up forever, and not get removed. It will increase the longevity of your promotion.

Does this make sense?

People spend way too much time getting caught up in "blackhat" versus "whitehat". The difference comes down to how the content is delivered in the context of what's being promised in the publisher's ad copy.

We can all increase the longevity of the space by making simple adjustments to our campaigns. At CPAGrip we really do work as hard as we can to encourage publishers to increase the value of what it is your campaigns provide to the people in your niches. We don't ban publishers, but we do reward them with higher payouts, exclusive campaigns, and faster payment frequency when they are delivering better quality content that isn't scamming the users. That's how it should be, right?
There's a lot more to say to this, but - it's Thanksgiving, I've already written a lot to you guys, and there are lots of other people who can contribute to this conversation as well. I'll write more later - thanks a lot CPAElites for this question!

I certainly think it's great that we have members asking important questions like this, so we can all grow towards making more money and preserving the longevity of the space.

Feel free to reach out to me on skype at cpagrip.john for further questions regarding this issue - really, happy to chat with anyone about it.

To your success,
John

It's very comforting to find out that you don't understand the concept of false advertising. If you promise something, you must deliver WHAT YOU PROMISED, not some other item that you consider valuable. It's the fact that people like you are in the limelight that stops this industry from progressing further.
2014-11-28, 12:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-28, 12:33 PM by CPAGripJohn.)
Hi PPD Master,

That's certainly an interesting take on what I wrote, thanks for taking the time to respond. I always welcome debates on subjects like this and I think we all benefit from these conversations. Please allow me to clarify my answer because I don't think we're in disagreement - as a matter of fact, I wrote many times throughout my response that I think it's important to deliver what it is you've promised to your users...which is the same point you were making in your response.

CPAGripJohn Wrote:Let me be clear: Deceptive niches that deliver content that isn't what a publisher has promised aren't good for you, as publishers, or the people who actually create the offers and generate the data.

CPAGripJohn Wrote:You MUST GIVE THE USER SOMETHING THAT IS USEFUL. You have to give them something that you promised.....

I even stated that at CPAGrip, we reward publishers who are delivering real content with exclusive campaigns, higher payouts and other rewards. We really want to encourage people to move in that direction as much as possible. We really want to encourage people to promote real niches and have actual deliverables, as I believe it increases the overall advertising standard in this industry. If in anyway you thought I was trying to take shortcuts or suggest that people can skate around the issue - let me be clear: Delivering SOME content is better than nothing, but not as good as actually delivering what you've promised. It's all about tweaking the promise to match the deliverables in the end - and there has never been a niche I haven't been able to help someone to make compliant.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to clarify and I hope this message finds you well.

Cheers,
John

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone feel bad for doing BH niches? Mesina 15 673 2017-12-05, 01:07 AM
Last Post: zenious
  I hope there's enough room for my future space house Enzlo 2 107 2017-12-04, 09:40 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  You Should Move To White Hat Niches alexparris 37 3,134 2017-03-19, 12:51 PM
Last Post: jamespoddar
  do you every feel bad because of BH CPA niches for the end user? David574 24 3,561 2016-11-09, 03:43 PM
Last Post: omoss20
  FBI Director Claims Tor and the “Dark Web” Won’t Let Criminals Hide From His Agents HawkEye 9 853 2015-09-16, 02:53 AM
Last Post: azgold

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top