CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Funding out Google Ad Campaigns .
2019-10-25, 09:29 PM,
I'm currently looking for successful campaigns that need scalling and must work with adwords may it be blackhat or whitehat as that's the main traffic source.

What I'm looking :
- must be a working campaign that has earned with complete creatives to targeting audience. I'm looking for campaigns that I can just plug into the ad accounts.
- If you're going with bh then be sure to have a working cloaker or system up ready. If you're going for whitehat just get a new domain to promote your site. I prefer someone that has a profitable campaign.
- you will be providing creatives and what not.

I'll be providing the ad accounts. These are churn and burn accounts. I get these for cheap and looking to scale up more that's why I'm looking for profitable campaigns to earn more.

Related Threads
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Facebook ADs and Google ADs gurus icstock 1 338 2019-09-03, 09:54 AM
Last Post: CPAElites Moderation Bot
  [JV] Unlimited Adwords account+Yahoo Gemini Account Funding -Your Cloaking campaigns AffiliateKing 9 2,863 2017-08-21, 12:21 PM
Last Post: adwbro
  Whitehat Campaigns: We Have $100k/Day Budget charlez 0 535 2017-08-12, 07:27 PM
Last Post: charlez
  [LOOKING FOR] Someone with experience and prooven campaigns on fb ,adwords and bing android 4 795 2017-07-24, 04:20 AM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  [JV] Your FB Ads account, Our Proven to be Profitable Mobile Campaigns semmarketing 9 2,001 2016-04-23, 12:48 PM
Last Post: leo1in88

About Us | Contact Us | CPAElites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2020 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB, fixed (repaired) and enhanced by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia)
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.