Fully demotivated
2013-08-28, 03:07 PM,
I have been earning ~$20-50 a day, for over 5 months now.
I have been using a single channel, which contains over 50 nicely videos, who are ranked almost perfectly. The channel had over 1000 legal subscribers and over 400K+ total views.
After a while, it got suspended because of violation. I knew it would happen someday, but I didn't think it would happen today.
I don't even know how to continue with PPD, as I'm currently fully demotivated..
2013-08-28, 03:09 PM,
i suggest you to upload only 1 video/acc
2013-08-28, 03:10 PM,
Do not put all eggs in one basket is all I have to say.
2013-08-28, 03:11 PM,
You knew that you will lose everything someday, so why are you shocked...
Just do the same again but use different accounts!
GL

[Image: 8vu5.png]
"You don't get another chance, Life is not a nintedo game" -
-Eminem-

Still Paying For Google +1's?
Why Not Delivering Them Yourself?
Start Now!

2013-08-28, 03:15 PM,
(2013-08-28, 03:11 PM)Harpush Wrote: You knew that you will lose everything someday, so why are you shocked...
Just do the same again but use different accounts!
GL

I was thinking of doing the promotion via facebook, is that worth it?
2013-08-28, 03:20 PM,
Why did not you use this money to invest into REAL legit business that are not under the stress of being banned from Google/Youtube ?

It's really easy to make money then go to something like Odesk or Fiverr to pay people to write you good quality 500+ words about good niches on a wordpress website.

Buy OptinSkin and download it here (I opened a thread where I gave it for free) and buy Aweber (an autoresponder) then do Email Marketing.

Create about 5-10 wordpress website work on design, pay for logo and good looking graphical ressource. Then create a product or use affilation.

This is a LEGIT business and you can't get banned for anything.

Don't get me wrong PPD/CPA is good to make money but it's also good to use this money for a long term business that don't need a huge amount of time. :)
2013-08-28, 03:41 PM,
(2013-08-28, 03:20 PM)soueuls Wrote: Why did not you use this money to invest into REAL legit business that are not under the stress of being banned from Google/Youtube ?

It's really easy to make money then go to something like Odesk or Fiverr to pay people to write you good quality 500+ words about good niches on a wordpress website.

Buy OptinSkin and download it here (I opened a thread where I gave it for free) and buy Aweber (an autoresponder) then do Email Marketing.

Create about 5-10 wordpress website work on design, pay for logo and good looking graphical ressource. Then create a product or use affilation.

This is a LEGIT business and you can't get banned for anything.

Don't get me wrong PPD/CPA is good to make money but it's also good to use this money for a long term business that don't need a huge amount of time. :)

Care to share how you handled and managed out sourcing your contents/articles. And with email marketing, how were you able to send them messages? Is there contents with sales pitch and link already provided that your aweber automatically sends as scheduled?

Thanks, would greatly appreciate it.

Consistency is my key!
2013-08-28, 03:46 PM,
Re-upload your videos on diffrent accounts, like 1 per acc or 2 if you dont have much accounts.
2013-08-28, 03:47 PM,
(2013-08-28, 03:46 PM)Mr David Wrote: Re-upload your videos on diffrent accounts, like 1 per acc or 2 if you dont have much accounts.

Most of those videos were made by me, and they are currently deleted.
2013-08-28, 03:50 PM,
Let's say you a wordpress website about giving advises how to date girls or how to educate your dog.
You simply buy a domain name, pay for a logo. Then go to Odesk and hire a guy and tell him I want you to write an article about "how to prevent my dog from peeing inside" or "how to educate my dog to be friendly with little kids" and so on. You pay him, he deliver you the article already optimized for search engines. You pay for about 5-8 good quality articles to be ranked pretty good. Then you go to clickbank to promote products related to your niche and sell your own product (ebooks, formations)

OptinSkin is for collecting email from your visitor.
Aweber is able to send email (either you write an email to all your subscribers in once like a newsletter or something) either you can setup a follow-up you preset your emails (for example you send one mail every weeks during 2months to each people that subscribe, not easy to explain the concept)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  demotivated need help please AlienBoy 20 1,989 2016-03-06, 12:29 PM
Last Post: AlienBoy
  Do you get motivated or demotivated when you see the leader board earnings? RushingWind 46 3,004 2014-07-17, 07:42 PM
Last Post: instmania
  What should i do? [Demotivated] Bazingaa 11 1,335 2013-08-30, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Bazingaa
  Totally demotivated Mr White 45 3,201 2013-08-20, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Rrecovering.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top