Frudulent Scrapping & Have offer problems? Leads
2017-04-24, 06:48 PM,
Mind telling which network it is?
2017-04-25, 01:16 AM,
So a week ago i was running Pin submit offers with this network and after digging a $200 hole doing all kinds of testing & Optimization I still made Zip. Not a damn conversion and I was very skeptical. I decided to go to another network and try something similar (but not exact) using the same traffic source, the same creatives and operating in the same GEO. This probably sounds like the very definition of stupidity but here is what happened. 24 hrs after going live I had made $200 yet I had spent less than $100 in ads. Honestly I was shocked!! Trying to understand why I then discovered a lonely article somewhere on the internet talking about fraudulent scrapping and Have offer problems? of leads. I was left with one big question. How rampant is this Scrapping and Have offer problems? thing. I felt like this is what happened to me, where the advertiser deliberately shaved my leads. Because honestly how is it possible that I go to a different network and try an offer that looks just the same but make a lot in a few hours? So tell me guys How rampant is this in our industry??

Also what are networks doing. Are they protecting affiliates' interests?? If there is someone from a network who can answer this
2017-04-25, 02:52 AM,
80 % networks does this rip off of leads .... once u start flowing more traffic

FB farmed Ad acc with 400$ balance for sale -.- skype buyandsale
2017-04-25, 07:37 AM,
lol, why did my post replaced op?
2017-04-25, 08:19 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-25, 08:21 AM by DrKent.)
I guess you named the network and that's considered as bad review, so admin/mod edit it. If you still want to do that, you must post that under networks reviews with all your proofs to back up your allegation. Else, it will be madness, every user will blame every Cpa network (without proof and knowing what he is doing wrong, mostly noobs complaining like having 10 clicks no lead etc) and it will have huge impact on their business, which is not small in terms of an investment etc..

If you have an issue with whatever network, as always, best option is to contact aff manager and have a chat with him. If there is no conversation between you and the network, you then want to post bad review.

GL

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-04-25, 01:24 PM,
I am not naming a network because i think the network has such great people. I believe the advertisers or product owners are probably doing something shady because honestly it makes no sense. Thats why I went further to ask what Networks are doing to protect us Affiliates from shady Advertisers?
2017-04-26, 12:45 AM,
Most of the network don't pay for all the leads! but not all of them. It is hard to say about any network.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 119 Yesterday, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 643 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Would This Work? [Offer Wall] ThaRealGold 3 325 2017-10-14, 10:56 AM
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 953 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
  get details of offer page in cpagrip khalilwork 3 107 2017-10-02, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top