From Suicidal thoughts to Suicide Lamborghini Doors.
2017-03-29, 02:33 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-29, 02:41 PM by Rags2Riches.)
About Me

Well i am 18, this has been by far the worst year of my whole entire life, i have never thought life would be so painful, i had to quit school to take care of my Mom, she is terminally ill with cancer, its been very hard to see her in this situation, i cry almost every night and i have become atheist because of all that is going on, i try to find answers but i cant.

We are living in a very poor town and the family cant afford to give my mom the best medical care for her condition so i have taken it upon myself to make this thing work, my goal is to be able to afford the best medical care for my mother and also to make every dream that she has ever had in her life come true in this lifetime, i am over life, have had many suicidal thoughts but i need to make my mother happy and im willing to work my ass off to do it, ill be working 20 hours a day everyday to reach my goals.

Method

I have been lurking here for 2 weeks reading as much as i can, for now i think that my best bet is Youtube method since i have $0.00 to invest, i have been reading alot of Youtube threads, i understand the Youtube part, I have researched in ranking Youtube videos, i know how to do that, it takes some investment but i dont have but there are ways to get around that, i just dont know how to create the actual videos or what type of videos work, if you can advice me on that id appreciate it.

Reason For This Thread.

Well i started This thread so i can have accountability and whenever i feel lazy someone can post here and ask me how the journey is going and that will instantly get me back in track,I also started this thread to have people to talk to because i feel lonely and atleast once a day i consider suicide and think about pro's and cons of it, i also started this thread so i can get some advice from smarter marketers and people who are already successful, so please feel free to give me valuable advice to help me.

Im not looking for sympathy, no offence but it makes me even more sad when people say im sorry and stuff, i dont know why but it does, im also not looking for handouts, ive always worked for everything and earned it. Im just looking for advice, a road Map to where the gold is, advice on the best route and then i will do the running.

Thank you for this Forum and to everyone who will respond to this thread.

Today ill read the Forum, and make notes, also formulate a game plan and start implementing that game plan.
Latest Thanks - View all

romie542(2017-09-25 03:01 AM) voidbc(2017-05-30 11:00 AM) Gautamk(2017-05-21 07:01 PM) Lord Krafty(2017-05-17 11:14 PM) HaHaHa32(2017-05-12 02:20 AM) wilhb81(2017-05-06 12:18 PM) DexterStoner(2017-04-17 03:43 AM) puls91(2017-04-02 03:15 AM) Nanoball_007(2017-04-01 01:17 PM) popoloko23(2017-03-31 06:36 PM) Bazinga(2017-03-31 02:52 PM) Quobi(2017-03-31 01:05 PM) gcudi99(2017-03-31 10:51 AM) bryan1(2017-03-30 10:24 AM) elitestatus(2017-03-30 02:44 AM) moneyboy2012(2017-03-29 11:03 PM) DrKent(2017-03-29 10:14 PM) Elites_Mate(2017-03-29 03:22 PM) 
2017-03-29, 02:51 PM,
(2017-03-29, 02:33 PM)Rags2Riches Wrote: About Me

Well i am 18, this has been by far the worst year of my whole entire life, i have never thought life would be so painful, i had to quit school to take care of my Mom, she is terminally ill with cancer, its been very hard to see her in this situation, i cry almost every night and i have become atheist because of all that is going on, i try to find answers but i cant.

We are living in a very poor town and the family cant afford to give my mom the best medical care for her condition so i have taken it upon myself to make this thing work, my goal is to be able to afford the best medical care for my mother and also to make every dream that she has ever had in her life come true in this lifetime, i am over life, have had many suicidal thoughts but i need to make my mother happy and im willing to work my ass off to do it, ill be working 20 hours a day everyday to reach my goals.

Method

I have been lurking here for 2 weeks reading as much as i can, for now i think that my best bet is Youtube method since i have $0.00 to invest, i have been reading alot of Youtube threads, i understand the Youtube part, I have researched in ranking Youtube videos, i know how to do that, it takes some investment but i dont have but there are ways to get around that, i just dont know how to create the actual videos or what type of videos work, if you can advice me on that id appreciate it.

Reason For This Thread.

Well i started This thread so i can have accountability and whenever i feel lazy someone can post here and ask me how the journey is going and that will instantly get me back in track,I also started this thread to have people to talk to because i feel lonely and atleast once a day i consider suicide and think about pro's and cons of it, i also started this thread so i can get some advice from smarter marketers and people who are already successful, so please feel free to give me valuable advice to help me.

Im not looking for sympathy, no offence but it makes me even more sad when people say im sorry and stuff, i dont know why but it does, im also not looking for handouts, ive always worked for everything and earned it. Im just looking for advice, a road Map to where the gold is, advice on the best route and then i will do the running.

Today ill read the Forum, and make notes, also formulate a game plan and start implementing that game plan.

First of all sorry to hear about your mum, and I'll say good luck I hope you can make some money with CPA. I like the way you laid out the thread. Also, I'm giving you free VIP Legends right now so perhaps check out some methods/scripts in there. you can access it the VIP forum here: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-CPA-Lege...iscussions
Latest Thanks - View all

azgold(2017-05-18 08:16 PM) sirjacoo(2017-05-18 01:18 PM) oldnewuser(2017-05-17 10:53 PM) HaHaHa32(2017-05-12 02:21 AM) DexterStoner(2017-04-17 03:44 AM) vendyz(2017-04-13 02:40 AM) _Thunder_(2017-04-03 05:03 AM) popoloko23(2017-03-31 06:36 PM) davd01(2017-03-31 03:59 PM) Quobi(2017-03-31 01:05 PM) finnishhacker(2017-03-30 06:20 PM) NYNF(2017-03-30 10:52 AM) TehWubentWub(2017-03-30 10:19 AM) elitestatus(2017-03-30 02:43 AM) moneyboy2012(2017-03-29 11:03 PM) DrKent(2017-03-29 10:15 PM) Rags2Riches(2017-03-29 03:52 PM) Elites_Mate(2017-03-29 03:22 PM) 
2017-03-29, 03:12 PM,
(2017-03-29, 02:51 PM)HawkEye Wrote:

Method

Reason For This Thread.

First of all sorry to hear about your mum, and I'll say good luck I hope you can make some money with CPA. I like the way you laid out the thread. Also, I'm giving you free VIP Legends right now so perhaps check out some methods/scripts in there. you can access it the VIP forum here: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-CPA-Lege...iscussions

Thank you very much bro, from the bottom of my heart i truly am thankful for this gift, thank you very much.
Latest Thanks - View all

DexterStoner(2017-04-17 03:45 AM) Elites_Mate(2017-03-29 03:22 PM) 
2017-03-29, 03:16 PM,
(2017-03-29, 03:12 PM)Rags2Riches Wrote:

Method

Reason For This Thread.

Thank you very much bro, from the bottom of my heart i truly am thankful for this gift, thank you very much.

Don't worry about it, it's nothing. Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

elitestatus(2017-03-30 02:43 AM) Elites_Mate(2017-03-29 03:22 PM) 
2017-03-29, 03:18 PM,
If you're looking for a small job to maybe fund your youtube video's I am looking for a part time VA. Let me know
Latest Thanks - View all

moneyboy2012(2017-03-29 11:04 PM) Rags2Riches(2017-03-29 03:52 PM) Elites_Mate(2017-03-29 03:22 PM) 
2017-03-29, 03:22 PM,
(2017-03-29, 03:16 PM)HawkEye Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 03:12 PM)Rags2Riches Wrote:

Method

Reason For This Thread.

Don't worry about it, it's nothing. Good luck!

This just proves why ELITES is the best forum I NEVER see admins doing stuff like this!!! this is my best forum.

(2017-03-29, 03:18 PM)Znipe Wrote: If you're looking for a small job to maybe fund your youtube video's I am looking for a part time VA. Let me know

OP I would take him up on this and make some quick $$$ also you can learn things fast from him perhaps.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2017-03-29 04:21 PM) Rags2Riches(2017-03-29 03:55 PM) 
2017-03-29, 03:54 PM,
(2017-03-29, 03:18 PM)Znipe Wrote: If you're looking for a small job to maybe fund your youtube video's I am looking for a part time VA. Let me know

Thank you Znipe, i would gladly do anywork, i must confess my laptop is very slow though, but if that wont cause an issue i would gladly work for you and put in extra hours to compensate for my slow laptop.
2017-03-29, 04:02 PM,
Good luck on your joruney dude glad to see you have some work and VIP now ;)
2017-03-29, 04:15 PM,
Goodluck with your journey bro! I hope you succeed on your journey.
Latest Thanks - View all

Rags2Riches(2017-03-29 04:29 PM) 
2017-03-29, 04:28 PM,
Hey dude that sucks to hear that about your mom. I've been like that in my past, feeling suicidal and darkness surrounding me but you have to fight for your life, everybody does everyday. Get a motivated boost going everyday and reach your goals dude.
Latest Thanks - View all

Rags2Riches(2017-03-29 04:29 PM) 

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you! #P O S I T I V I T Y
Don't hesitate to reach out to the Elites Guardians team if you need any help or support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 36 1,451 1 hour ago
Last Post: bapu

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top