From Hero to Zero
2015-11-17, 08:56 PM,
Hello there guys. I'm Adrian and o id int m. for about 3 years. I started without any budget first, i earned some cash then i invested in some tools and so on. Everything was pink until last year when everything stopped to work for me. I was thinking that i never will ask somebody for help but i was wrong. From last year until now all my niches that was ranked on top was gone, one by one, and the last 2 that keep me alive has died in the last 3 days (manual penalty, again) I tried every seo tricks, pbn, sape and every possible things that was in my mind, i also invested a lot of money in last year with 0 and 0 returns. Every niche that i started was ranked on page 2-3 exactly near traffic and was stuck there. After some time Google did manual actions on all of my websites. So everyone that want to help me with a strategy to rank without getting stuck or something like that please leave here a strategy or something like that. Any help is appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  just read the -zero to hero- journey of pb3 mackyeve 3 454 2013-10-30, 06:28 PM
Last Post: mackyeve
  CAN YOU HELP - ZERO TO BANKING HERO! toptop007 0 264 2013-09-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: toptop007

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top