From Failure To Hero Journey
2015-10-06, 08:24 PM,
Background

Hii Guyz, I have known CPA from year 2012 but I didnt take any action, & I earn Zero, Big Zero Money

Today I want to make some confession , This will be huge Reality Check for me
I am college Dropout

I have fake personality

I like to hang with useless selfish friends

I always think negative

I have seen many psychiatrist by my parents when I have many brain problems inducing paranormal

I am struggling with anxiety, Depression

I always over think and fight with family members

I have a wife and Jobless, Want Baby but afraid before earning anything.

I always want to start but I can 2 to 3 days and stop working

I had virtually no money

etc etc etc etc etc etc

Today I am making this thread to remind my self this time I have to do this, I have knowledge resources everything in place but just want actions

I saw many members motivating other members into there journey Today Mark my day and please do motivate me daily via PM or posting here so that I will kickstart my work, nowadays motivation videos also dont work for me Its just plain bore for me, I will not stretch my boring story, But need your help

My journal Start

Today
Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I am in hospital, I had small accident with my wife on road, so cant work till my mom reach to city to take care of her so that I can finally work

I will try to post hourly, If I am working or wasting time till work becomes my habit

I will start update as soon as my mom come to hospital

Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-10-06 10:21 PM) 
2015-10-06, 09:13 PM,
What u need my friend is good slap
All i see is whining , cuz ur negative, have anxiety etc, but most importantly beeing a pussy.
If u cant motivate urself to achieve your goals, than think of the time when everybody will leave u including ur wife, cuz u keep finding excuses not to step up ur game. Fear can be a good motivator.

Everybody got problems, the difference between each person is how you resolve them? are u gonna be a pussy or be a man and step up?
Now... what u gonna do about it?
Latest Thanks - View all

imbest(2015-10-07 03:13 PM) lukywestxx(2015-10-07 05:51 AM) QwertySon(2015-10-06 09:49 PM) 
2015-10-06, 10:21 PM,
(2015-10-06, 09:13 PM)pepeneo Wrote: What u need my friend is good slap
All i see is whining , cuz ur negative, have anxiety etc, but most importantly beeing a pussy.
If u cant motivate urself to achieve your goals, than think of the time when everybody will leave u including ur wife, cuz u keep finding excuses not to step up ur game. Fear can be a good motivator.

Everybody got problems, the difference between each person is how you resolve them? are u gonna be a pussy or be a man and step up?

Not quite how I'd put it but good luck, I subscribed to the thread.
Latest Thanks - View all

imbest(2015-10-07 03:18 PM) 
2015-10-07, 01:40 AM,
Good luck, and like pepeneo kind of said: in the end you have to do it all by your self.
Latest Thanks - View all

imbest(2015-10-07 03:18 PM) 
2015-10-07, 03:17 PM,

What You said actually correct, I am being pussy and not become a MAN, over analyzing any situation, and fall in bad addictions, I want to adapt work as a habit, Thanks will appreciate further help

(2015-10-06, 10:21 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Not quite how I'd put it but good luck, I subscribed to the thread.

Thanks Hawk, I need proper guidance and you made wonderful commuinity who helps a lot.

(2015-10-07, 01:40 AM)Mark366 Wrote: Good luck, and like pepeneo kind of said: in the end you have to do it all by your self.

Thanks mate
2015-10-09, 05:35 AM,
trying to add survey on my landing page but its just shows blank
2015-10-09, 10:41 AM,
Hey :)
Good Luck
Pm-ed you :)
Latest Thanks - View all

imbest(2015-10-09 01:38 PM) 
2015-10-09, 01:41 PM,
(2015-10-09, 10:41 AM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: Hey :)
Good Luck
Pm-ed you :)

Thanks Freind Its great motivated PM you write I got full of energy, Yep downloading that book right now :)
2015-10-09, 02:19 PM,
you need to spend more time hanging out with high self motivated mates here...

positive environment may help you overcome those anxiety..

get well soon
Latest Thanks - View all

imbest(2015-10-10 07:43 PM) 
2015-10-10, 07:45 PM,
(2015-10-09, 02:19 PM)radenc Wrote: you need to spend more time hanging out with high self motivated mates here...

positive environment may help you overcome those anxiety..

get well soon

Yep from yesterday I am spending more time here..

10/10/2015
Quick Update:

Made 5 Rough Niches (not optimized)

any help answering this thread?

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Question...rch-in-CPA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 19 491 2 hours ago
Last Post: HawkEye
  fELLA Journey to |SUCESS| < fELLA 65 5,521 4 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 25 1,243 5 hours ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 214 11,067 8 hours ago
Last Post: typhone
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 16 757 Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Last Post: imonambot

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top