From 0 to $50/day by 1st Jan 2016 : My first journey
2015-11-01, 12:49 AM,
Hello Elites !!
I am starting this thread to track my progress, keep me motivated and inspire other people to set goals and achieve them.

I earned around $700 few months back with PPD but couldn't keep focus due to hundreds of reasons. And Now I am broke.

My method :-

I am doing some blackhat niches with content locking. My 10-day old site is already getting 5-10 visitors from Google. I will add another niches as I go on.

Traffic
From my past experience, I know that if you don't have budget for paid traffic, then search engine traffic is the best free traffic source. It takes time, but its really worth it.

So, I am targetting search engine traffic and some traffic from social media sites.

Earnings :-
I will post my stats and earnings daily. Today's earning is $0.
Latest Thanks - View all

eray70(2015-11-02 02:23 PM) 
2015-11-01, 12:54 AM,
Welcome to the League of doers Bud :)

I'll be rooting for you for sure!

Let me know if there's anything I can help you with!

My Skype: Money.Cashers

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-11-01, 01:13 AM,
good Luck don't be lazy :D
2015-11-01, 05:34 AM,
Hello and welcome, i hope you will not stop your journey and i wish you good luck!
2015-11-02, 01:55 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-02, 02:06 AM by cpacrusher.)
Update 1
I worked whole day today and setup my wordpress theme and plugins. I also published 10 posts. The total number of posts is now 26.

I feel I could have done a lot more today. i really wasted lot of time in setting up and organizing the site.

Traffic :-
I got 13 visitors from Google and 12 from Tumblr.

Google traffic is slowly increasing and I am also getting some visitors from Tumblr.

From tomorrow, I will be spending 30 mins/day for improving my site's social media pages as I see they are good for traffic as well as quality backlinks.

Social media signals are a major factor in Google ranking.

Earnings

So, today's earning is $0. I hope to see my first download in 2-3 days. I am in no hurry.

The plan ahead :-
Its 12:30 AM in my country right now. i won't sleep. I am going to work on an android app I have been developing from few days. I will work on it till morning and will try to complete it atleast 25%.

Tomorrow noon , I will do 10 more posts on my site.

I will also start another niche blog with content locking which I think has potential to reach atleast $10/day in 2 months.

I am really enjoying it. All I need to do is to be in present and focus on what I should be doing NOW. Its reallly that simple.

(2015-11-01, 12:54 AM)MoneyCashers Wrote: Welcome to the League of doers Bud :)

I'll be rooting for you for sure!

Let me know if there's anything I can help you with!

My Skype: Money.Cashers

~MoneyCashers

Thank you. Your words are really encouraging.
I really hope that I will be among top earners some day in the near future. Right now, I am focussing on little things that I am good at. So that I can earn some money to invest in.

I will surely contact you if I need any help.

(2015-11-01, 01:13 AM)rissay Wrote: good Luck don't be lazy :D

(2015-11-01, 05:34 AM)alxwanted6k Wrote: Hello and welcome, i hope you will not stop your journey and i wish you good luck!

Thank you friends !! Surely I am not going to quit until I make it. I will update the thread everyday, no matter what.
Thanks for stopping by. Best wishes for you too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 251 37,380 1 hour ago
Last Post: ultimateCPAian
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,459 1 hour ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 35 1,412 2 hours ago
Last Post: ropebin
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 415 2 hours ago
Last Post: iastaff
  Road to 150$ / day with youtube and instagram -Elites May Giveaway Bazingaa 294 54,199 3 hours ago
Last Post: datalmanus

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top