Friend Just died, confused.
2013-10-28, 08:43 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-28, 08:44 AM by Required.)
So this is a bit weird going on this forum to post something personal about myself or something non-money related, but here it goes, you guys mean more then a lot of fake friends I have. Feel free to read it or skim, I guess I just need to write it out.

Last night there was a pretty hype party...Huge mansion, around 400 heads, all the schools in our district, everyone high and drunk(including me). It was basically like those parties on a movie.

Mid-way through the party my friend, lets call him mason, a pretty big guy, got too drunk. (we are all around 17) He was sitting on a chair throwing up. I didn't think much of it but tried to help him a bit. Someone said lets lay him down cause he was sweating so I checked the grass in front of him and it was wet, apparently I guess I touched his throwup on accident. Whatever. Thinking nothing of it I went on my business said you'll be okay bro just wait it out and walked into the rest of the party.

Later that night after the party has ended, I wait to sober up a bit and then drive me and my friends home. (I was Designated Driver even though I was fucked up)
While driving there was a random police car, firetrucks, ambulances and blocked off road. It was scary and also like a movie. So I pulled over and let my licensed friend drive, we dipped and everyone got home safely.

Today I heard my friends got in a crash after the party. The cop scene we saw was the accident. My friend Mason was on life support and died today, while my other friend has some other injuries but is okay. Both of them didn't drive but the driver was drunk, I don't know him.

I don't know how to react man, he used to be my best friend. I knew this guy since kindergarten all through high school and I used to go over his house all the time, he'd come to all my birthdays... We drifted apart but recently began talking again. He was a really close family friend.

I am just really confused, my parents are crying but I feel as though it hasn't hit me yet. I don't know how to react... he is in a better place right?

Anyway, if you read this, thanks. Please do not drink and drive... it is not worth it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sparsh(2013-12-06 04:26 AM) wrcja(2013-10-29 12:26 AM) donsenc(2013-10-28 10:24 AM) street1920(2013-10-28 09:15 AM) Mesina(2013-10-28 09:01 AM) 

repetition
2013-10-28, 08:51 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-28, 08:52 AM by Drebin.)
Sorry to hear that man but I will play devils advocate on this one. Just be thankful that the car of underaged drunk kids didnt hit a car with a family just taking their kids out to dinner and movie and killed all of them. Losing a friend is never easy, trust me I know.

Its a very surreal experience and has taught you a very valuable lesson about the dangers of drinking and driving.
2013-10-28, 08:52 AM,
Sorry for the loss of your friend. I'm sure he is in a better place than here.

Manga <3 best. thing. ever
2013-10-28, 08:56 AM,
My condolences to you OP. I am really sorry for what happened.

Drinking and driving never go well together, everyone knows this, yet they still do it. I don't know what to say... I don't want to say people deserve what they get it because that's just inhumane, but what do you expect...
2013-10-28, 09:12 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-28, 09:13 AM by Removed.)
I'm sorry for your loss man, a friend of mine just died today also, he & his family (Around 6 people, including: him, his wife, 4 year old girl, 5 months old son, mom and dad) ate some poison mushrooms like a week ago, and they were in the hospital, we called him and everything was alright, and suddenly he & his dad died yesterday night. I still can't believe that he is gone but what can we do. I hope they are in a better pleace.. :S I'm also confused but i think we will heal in time...
2013-10-28, 09:18 AM,
(2013-10-28, 09:12 AM)(Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) Wrote: I'm sorry for your loss man, a friend of mine just died today also, he & his family (Around 6 people, including: him, his wife, 4 year old girl, 5 months old son, mom and dad) ate some poison mushrooms like a week ago, and they were in the hospital, we called him and everything was alright, and suddenly he & his dad died yesterday night. I still can't believe that he is gone but what can we do. I hope they are in a better pleace.. :S I'm also confused but i think we will heal in time...

Wow man, you too. It's like, these things just happen to people who definitely don't deserve it. Nothing we can do except remember and hope they feel relieved and better now.
Yeah.. :/ shit happens... it just sucks. Maybe it will kick in and we'll be in a normal state of mind soon.

repetition
2013-10-28, 09:21 AM,
(2013-10-28, 09:18 AM)Required Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 09:12 AM)(Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) Wrote: I'm sorry for your loss man, a friend of mine just died today also, he & his family (Around 6 people, including: him, his wife, 4 year old girl, 5 months old son, mom and dad) ate some poison mushrooms like a week ago, and they were in the hospital, we called him and everything was alright, and suddenly he & his dad died yesterday night. I still can't believe that he is gone but what can we do. I hope they are in a better pleace.. :S I'm also confused but i think we will heal in time...

Wow man, you too. It's like, these things just happen to people who definitely don't deserve it. Nothing we can do except remember and hope they feel relieved and better now.
Yeah.. :/ shit happens... it just sucks. Maybe it will kick in and we'll be in a normal state of mind soon.

Yup, mee too.. I'm tired as fu*k today, been there helping the family out the whole day, but i liked it because it made me feel better, i feel like me & my friends showed them that he had people that loved him & still love him, and will remember him forever!
2013-10-28, 09:25 AM,
Sorry to hear that man... Alcohol and wheels in not to be mixed in a cocktail.

May your friend rest in peace!
2013-10-28, 11:20 AM,
Damn.. sorry about your losses both to (Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) and Required. Always a shitty time losing a friend, especially a close one.

CpaElites is community always here for you guys :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Required(2013-10-28 12:24 PM) Removed(2013-10-28 11:21 AM) 
2013-10-28, 11:22 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-28, 11:22 AM by Removed.)
(2013-10-28, 11:20 AM)TheSilentKid Wrote: Damn.. sorry about your losses both to (Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) and Required. Always a shitty time losing a friend, especially a close one.

CpaElites is community always here for you guys :)

Thanks bro.
That's why i love this forum, because this is the most helpful community i've ever joined.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you really think that there is another life after we died? MrLions 6 291 2017-04-16, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Youtubeviews
  My Computer Detected Stuxnet from a USB I Borrowed from Friend peacemaker 2 668 2016-05-26, 06:52 PM
Last Post: peacemaker
  Every time a friend of mine posts this picture on Facebook :P finnishhacker 4 610 2016-03-04, 05:09 AM
Last Post: cashflow
  My friend think she has a cancer PRELIATOR 19 770 2015-10-22, 05:08 PM
Last Post: BH_Niche_Beast
  [HOT]STEAM Friend Search PROBLEM! Leunamriu 9 881 2014-07-20, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Leunamriu

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top