Freez's newbie journey to success!
2015-05-25, 06:55 PM,
Hello eliters I'm new arround here.. but i've been reading this forum's threads , journey's (I really liked to see others start earning...after trying and testing , I liked that most of the journey's were sucessful) and other good info about everything in internet marketing , i can say that this forum...has attract me to study some books in internet marketing...so now i decided to make a journey to motivate myself. I had a shoot before with a PPD site .. i made 30$ promoting h@cks but i did not know anything about LP,SEO,how to make a good post and the most important part ...I was very LAZY and this laziness had to come to an end.

I've bought a .com domain + hosting and I'm puttings things together on it.
I will promote bh niches with h@cks.I have VB i wil make my own interface for it , my posts will be unique ... I will write them manually.
I will make SEO on-page and off-page manually . I dont have any kind of tools .. except the free ones so no GSA,senuke,captcha breaker,indexer and stuff so I will built manual backlinks as a start.

I dont have money to invest and even if i would i think as a noob you have to learn the basics manually and then with the help of costly softwares.
Every advice will be apreciated since I am a noob.

My goals are:

Earn 5$/day
Earn 10$/day
Earn 20$/day
Earn 50$/day
Earn 100$/day

I will UPDATE my journey daily even if I make 0$/day.
Wish me good luck :).
2015-05-25, 07:38 PM,
Goodluck mate. Wish you all the best
2015-05-25, 07:46 PM,
thanks mate i hope it will be :)!
2015-05-25, 07:54 PM,
good luck my friend ! :)

Edit Signature
2015-05-25, 11:57 PM,
@TonySosa thanks mate . Luck was not on my side till now , but i will make it be.
whiskey i consider myself noob , i've just readed to much and did not test any method or anything! we need to test so we can succeed.
2015-05-26, 12:09 AM,
Good luck buddy, just keep focus and priorities what you are doing.

Work Smart ..Earn Big
☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟
2015-05-29, 10:21 PM,
thatnks Taajir can u pm with a skype? i want to ask something(if you want) i saw your journey also.
2015-06-01, 07:18 AM,
Good luck on your journey :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 10 302 11 minutes ago
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 19 536 6 hours ago
Last Post: HawkEye
  fELLA Journey to |SUCESS| < fELLA 65 5,548 8 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 25 1,272 9 hours ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 214 11,080 Today, 06:58 AM
Last Post: typhone

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top