Free GPT script Journey
2015-11-26, 09:34 AM,
Hello Cute

I'm going to be using the free GPT script offer script. The forum for this script is codervault.org and you need to sign up to see the GPT section of the forum.
To start off with everything, I am still trying to completely understand the script by using the guide in the forum.

Currently I am here
Quote:"if your server is apache then open up htaccess and remove
Code: [Select]
Options All -Indexes
Options +FollowSymlinks

if not apache remove htaccess file"
and I cannot find htaccess or figure out if I need to create it. I think this will allow my links to work with the way script currently is(ready to be installed, not coded for MY website).

My incentives are not going to be gift cards. I'm going to allow people to use virtual currency to purchase lottery tickets for items in a contest/lottery styled give away; with each lottery ticket costing the user $1 equivalent virtual currency. If you put a good twist and thought into this, I think it'll work. I'd also like to offer other valuable items bought in bulk at wholesale prices.

Imagine being some what profitable and buying ten iohawks and running an instagram campaign for your GPT website. There's no loss if the minimum amount of lottery tickets needed to purchase the item has been generated through your GPT website! :)
2015-11-26, 10:59 AM,
Good lucky and may I ask how you're planning to promote and drive traffic to your website?

[Image: u90z4i6.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,600 5 hours ago
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,300 6 hours ago
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,514 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,542 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 492 2017-10-21, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top