Francis (MediaKings Staff) - CPA Elites interview
2014-02-28, 04:16 AM,
Francis MediaKings Staff.
[Image: logo_close.png]

First of all I would like to thank you , For giving me the opportunity to interview you.
I'm sure allot of the CPA elites users are excited to get to know you a bit more.

Q.How did you become an staff member at Media-kings?
A. Ah.. it was amazing. I was a user of Media-Kings.com and used to talk to the Media-Kings support representatives on daily basis. I used to clear all my doubts and also liked to know more about them. Everything was going like that all the time and one day I asked if there are any vacancy's in Media-Kings and the support person being so friendly he told me that I should write to the support email and so I did. After some days I received an e-mail back they are looking for someone and they asked for my resume. I submitted my resume too and later that day I was talking to the support person normally and in between the conversation he popped that they would like to offer me a job. I was like WooHOooo... I was really happy. I then later added our financial department head and he gave me instruction about everything. As I was new both my colleague's ( the support person and my head ) help me everytime. Even now when I am confused they help me.

Q.What's the highest amount of money you've earned in one day?
A. Nowadays I have stopped making any money from any other source because I am busy with my job. I am trying to get back into everything ( affiliate marketing and PPI ). Now to the point in one day I remember it was 5- month ago I made around 978$ or something around it and that day was one of my best days of my life and to let you know all that money was from internet marketing.

Q.What are your goals in life?
A. Here are my goals:
>> Continue working in Media-Kings ( and gradually get a promotion ;) )
>> Get back into affiliate marketing and freelancing.
>> Live a happy life with which I am satisfied as my needs are not much.

Q.Tell us something about your personal life (It's ok if you don't want to) e.g How old are you? Is there anybody special in your life?
A. Currently I am 21 years old and their is no one special in my life and I am serious. I live alone and I don't have parents... yes I am an orphan. I lost my parents like 2 years ago and from that day I have been living my life with the help of internet. My only source of income is internet and Media-Kings has helped me a lot with my financial condition. People at Media-Kings treat me as a family and I feel better after talking to them. I am lucky that I found Media-Kings.

Q.Are you active at any other businesses?

A. Well as I said I stopped doing affiliate marketing but I will try to get back on track really soon.

Q.What do you think about our forum?
A. I am in love with the forum. The community is full of experts who share there knowledge unlike other bunch of forums where everything is paid and the content is not even too good. I learn some new things daily from this forum. If I have some time then I love to read and study Hawk Eye's tutorials. Everyone here is doing a great job. I personally believe that everyone here deserves appreciation and especially Hawk for creating this wonderful place.

Q.How did you manage to get into internet marketing?
A. It was just a hobby for me but due to my personal life it became my profession. Some day around 6 years ago I was browsing the internet and I heard about Darren Rowse (The world popular blogger and affiliate marketer ) and I was inspired from his blog. I researched a lot and gradually I was learning and this is how it all began.

Q.What made you sign up here?
A. Of course it was was our business but I and our team were really impressed from the quality of the forum so we decided to join. I once also asked Hawk even I can register a personal account too but he said no because he said two accounts from the same IP is against the rule but I still continue to contribute ( if I can ) in my free time by answering threads of people.

Q.How many employees work at Media-Kings?
A. We have a vast team and I don't have complete knowledge about how many employees are there ( really ) as we have many departments. I am in the financial in depth and in the financial depths there are 3 other guys other than me.

Hope I answered all questions correctly but if you still feel I have missed something then feel free to ask as I love to share.

Even, I thank DutchPride that he found me eligible enough to be worth interviewing.
Latest Thanks - View all

Heraclitus(2014-02-28 10:14 PM) TheVBScripter(2014-02-28 09:48 PM) PPDer(2014-02-28 09:24 PM) lucky2002(2014-02-28 03:34 PM) N/ANA/NA(2014-02-28 03:33 PM) Biosade(2014-02-28 04:24 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-02-28, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-28, 04:31 AM by Biosade.)
Interesting Interview. Thanks!
Latest Thanks - View all

N/ANA/NA(2014-02-28 03:22 PM) 
2014-02-28, 04:29 AM,
Awesome interview. Thanks for making it!
Latest Thanks - View all

N/ANA/NA(2014-02-28 03:22 PM) 
2014-02-28, 04:31 AM,
It's clear that you're a clean and good guy.

Your answer are always friendly and you make us excited about your network. I remember when no one represent you, and here in the forum everyone was asking if media-kings pay.
After, you come! I bet that A LOT of people signed up thanks to you and more will continue to sign up. Media-kings support have found a very honest guy! Good luck mate!
Latest Thanks - View all

N/ANA/NA(2014-02-28 03:23 PM) 
2014-02-28, 03:24 PM,
(2014-02-28, 04:31 AM)klaatu97 Wrote: It's clear that you're a clean and good guy.

Your answer are always friendly and you make us excited about your network. I remember when no one represent you, and here in the forum everyone was asking if media-kings pay.
After, you come! I bet that A LOT of people signed up thanks to you and more will continue to sign up. Media-kings support have found a very honest guy! Good luck mate!

Thank you for your great feedback and yes we are getting some huge number of new registrations daily.

Thank you for all the support everyone
2014-02-28, 09:24 PM,
That was a great interview. Thanks!
Latest Thanks - View all

N/ANA/NA(2014-03-01 01:41 AM) 

Remember to reach for the stars and they won't be able to resist flying into your hands! - Katherine McNamara
2014-02-28, 09:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-28, 09:50 PM by TheVBScripter.)
Great interview buddy!
I does me good to see that a regular user of a PPI network got an amazing offer like this, although I never used MediaKings longer than a week, I do believe that he'll do fine as a Staff member!
Latest Thanks - View all

2014-02-28, 10:32 PM,
Nice interview. You seem like a nice guy. I also want to say that I like your network. Rates aren't high but in my experience, conversion rate is better than another network I use.
Latest Thanks - View all

2014-03-01, 01:42 AM,
Thank you for your feedback everyone. It means a lot to me and even it's been 3 months since I am working with Media-Kings so I am not new ;)

Regards
2014-03-01, 01:46 AM,
I'm sorry for your loss. You're super cool guy to talk to on Skype. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

N/ANA/NA(2014-03-01 02:01 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did you start CPA marketing? alex_admitad 6 78 Yesterday, 12:06 AM
Last Post: flash_drive
  Discord CPA Group Chat Korea 2 205 2017-10-26, 05:43 PM
Last Post: TotalTrue
  Elites - What age group are you! Elites_Mate 16 392 2017-09-26, 11:06 PM
Last Post: glowerz7
  How did you make your first $100 elites NAPK1NS 18 322 2017-09-14, 10:26 AM
Last Post: mentorcell