For EX-Procastinators - How did you get over your extreme procrastination?
2016-04-24, 11:08 PM,
I'm by nature one of the biggest procrastinator one can imagine. I can postpone projects for years and say yeah I'll do it tomorrow. I feel like I couldn't do it, I fear failure and so, I just be like, Yeah the leads will come sometime.

So - How did you get rid of your procrastination?
2016-04-24, 11:21 PM,
(2016-04-24, 11:08 PM)imnotleecher Wrote: I'm by nature one of the biggest procrastinator one can imagine. I can postpone projects for years and say yeah I'll do it tomorrow. I feel like I couldn't do it, I fear failure and so, I just be like, Yeah the leads will come sometime.

Im not but read this: https://w w w .psychologytoday. c o m/blog/the-procrastination-equation/201103/the-greatest-procrastinator-in-history-still-alive-puts
2016-04-24, 11:25 PM,
(2016-04-24, 11:21 PM)Bananashake Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 11:08 PM)imnotleecher Wrote: I'm by nature one of the biggest procrastinator one can imagine. I can postpone projects for years and say yeah I'll do it tomorrow. I feel like I couldn't do it, I fear failure and so, I just be like, Yeah the leads will come sometime.

Im not but read this: https://w w w .psychologytoday. c o m/blog/the-procrastination-equation/201103/the-greatest-procrastinator-in-history-still-alive-puts

Thank you, will read and report back!
2016-05-02, 01:46 AM,
I need more people's ways, maybe help others on the forum too? Thanks!
2016-05-04, 03:29 PM,
There isn't an easy way, and there is only one way. You just do that shit, and that's it.

Recently (almost a month now) I implemented a ToDo list in my life. Every evening I create a ToDo list for the next day, and I try to complete it the next day no matter how bad my mood is.

So way does it work for me? I create this list day before, and that means that I'm creating it without all those "I'm too lazy to do this shit now" emotions because whatever I write to this list I don't need to do it know. I will need to do it the next day.

The other thing is that I start my day with simple tasks like "make breakfast", "take a shower", "eat breakfast", etc. At first, it seems quite silly to write this as items in your ToDo list, but this starts you going, and eventually you get hooked up to complete even more things.

Also then I'm creating my list, each task in it is no larger than 30 min task. If it is larger, divide it into smaller tasks. It's a lot easier to complete a small task than a large one.
Latest Thanks - View all

esmeralda(2016-05-06 01:59 AM) dymek91(2016-05-05 04:32 PM)  HawkEye(2016-05-04 03:30 PM) 
2016-05-04, 04:29 PM,
I think you are procrastinating right now by posting this thread..

Just do it. Right now.
2016-05-04, 06:44 PM,
(2016-05-04, 03:29 PM)Flow Wrote: There isn't an easy way, and there is only one way. You just do that shit, and that's it.

Recently (almost a month now) I implemented a ToDo list in my life. Every evening I create a ToDo list for the next day, and I try to complete it the next day no matter how bad my mood is.

So way does it work for me? I create this list day before, and that means that I'm creating it without all those "I'm too lazy to do this shit now" emotions because whatever I write to this list I don't need to do it know. I will need to do it the next day.

The other thing is that I start my day with simple tasks like "make breakfast", "take a shower", "eat breakfast", etc. At first, it seems quite silly to write this as items in your ToDo list, but this starts you going, and eventually you get hooked up to complete even more things.

Also then I'm creating my list, each task in it is no larger than 30 min task. If it is larger, divide it into smaller tasks. It's a lot easier to complete a small task than a large one.

(2016-05-04, 04:29 PM)scorpio Wrote: I think you are procrastinating right now by posting this thread..

Just do it. Right now.

Thank you guys, I think this is enough motivation to stand up and do stuff.
2016-05-05, 11:50 AM,
I'm currently reading "the power of habit" by Charles Duhigg, and the way I try to fight procrastination is to break bad habbits. Like every time I would eat I would watch a show on Netflix, now that I realize that it's a habit, I switched it to browsing the forum, or reading.
2016-05-07, 06:25 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-07, 06:25 AM by kasher9.)
Some people make money from procastinating, it's called becoming an IG chick. Hire one, get her to do shoutouts. There, one idea that can involve your procastination and help another procastinate.

Facebook|Native Mastermind - Learn the secrets I use to make $20k/month! Click Here Now!
2016-05-07, 01:31 PM,
(2016-05-07, 06:25 AM)kasher9 Wrote: Some people make money from procastinating, it's called becoming an IG chick. Hire one, get her to do shoutouts. There, one idea that can involve your procastination and help another procastinate.

I think getting rid of procrastination will also help me in things I do in real life, It's not all about money man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Extreme sportsman creates pre-amputation bucket list for his LEG DutchPride 0 288 2014-07-10, 09:36 PM
Last Post: DutchPride
  'Extreme toyboy', 31, takes 91-year-old girlfriend home to meet his mother! Mr.Kuyukot 14 1,174 2014-07-01, 08:48 AM
Last Post: cragland94

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top