For Chinese/Korean/Japanese Translators Earn Easy Money
2015-09-10, 01:15 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-10, 01:19 PM by annecruz.)
I'm will make this simple, for those who know how to translate from chinese/korean/japanese language to english you can earn easy money by translating web novels or light novels. Web novels are the hype nowadays. You can gain high traffic easily by creating a simple blog site using blogger or wordpress then put your translated novels in there then add ads like adsense or the popunder adfly or your choice of ads. Then submit your translated novel chapter links to your facebook page, reddit, twitter and youtube since they favored by google. Submit also your links to baka-tsuki.
The trending novels right now are:
-Zhan long
-Xian ni
-WDQK
-Close Combat Mage
-Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
-Tales of Demons and Gods
-and many more!

The translations right now have became slow because the translators are either became lazy cause of getting a lot of money or waiting for the donations(too dumb to put ads) or busy so if you continue the pending chapters you can gain easy high traffic.

Take advantage of right now while this is not saturated.

Quote:Edited version

I will make this simple, for those who know how to translate from chinese/korean/japanese language to english you can earn easy money by translating web novels or light novels. Web novels are the hype nowadays. You can gain high traffic easily by creating a simple blog site using blogger or wordpress then put your translated novels in there then add ads like adsense or the popunder adfly or your choice of ads. Then submit your translated novel chapter links to your facebook page, reddit, twitter and youtube since they favored by google. Submit also your links to baka-tsuki.
-Zhan long
-Xian ni
-WDQK
-Close Combat Mage
-and many more!

The translations right now have became slow because the translators are either became lazy cause of getting a lot of money or waiting for the donations(too dumb to put ads) or busy so if you continue the pending chapters you can gain easy high traffic.

Take advantage of it right now while this is not saturated.
Latest Thanks - View all

cancerian(2016-04-21 08:54 PM) honeydew(2016-04-07 06:35 PM) gamer2020(2016-01-08 12:51 AM) Snoopy(2015-09-10 01:22 PM) 
2015-09-10, 01:22 PM,
Yup this will work, too bad i don't know any of those language's.
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 05:12 AM) 
2015-09-10, 01:39 PM,
It's not easy money like it appears. You need to have experience in editing pics. Also, the translation groups don't charge anything so they mostly rely on donations and raw scans from other people. Also, if you can provide your scan earlier than others then you can maybe cash some money.

Manga <3 best. thing. ever
2015-09-10, 03:27 PM,
(2015-09-10, 01:39 PM)molabee Wrote: It's not easy money like it appears. You need to have experience in editing pics. Also, the translation groups don't charge anything so they mostly rely on donations and raw scans from other people. Also, if you can provide your scan earlier than others then you can maybe cash some money.

I did say translating novels not mangas/manhwa or webtoons so you don't need experience in editing pics. All you need is translation skills.
2016-01-08, 12:52 AM,
(2015-09-10, 01:15 PM)annecruz Wrote: I'm will make this simple, for those who know how to translate from chinese/korean/japanese language to english you can earn easy money by translating web novels or light novels. Web novels are the hype nowadays. You can gain high traffic easily by creating a simple blog site using blogger or wordpress then put your translated novels in there then add ads like adsense or the popunder adfly or your choice of ads. Then submit your translated novel chapter links to your facebook page, reddit, twitter and youtube since they favored by google. Submit also your links to baka-tsuki.
-Zhan long
-Xian ni
-WDQK
-Close Combat Mage
-and many more!

Take advantage of right now while this is not saturated.

Quote:Edited version

I will make this simple, for those who know how to translate from chinese/korean/japanese language to english you can earn easy money by translating web novels or light novels. Web novels are the hype nowadays. You can gain high traffic easily by creating a simple blog site using blogger or wordpress then put your translated novels in there then add ads like adsense or the popunder adfly or your choice of ads. Then submit your translated novel chapter links to your facebook page, reddit, twitter and youtube since they favored by google. Submit also your links to baka-tsuki.
-Zhan long
-Xian ni
-WDQK
-Close Combat Mage
-and many more!

Take advantage of it right now while this is not saturated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial] How to make money using Instagram + CPAgrip manjeet036 260 116,772 2017-10-19, 12:55 PM
Last Post: hamzayounas
  [GET] CPA TWISTER (EARN 4000$ or HIGHER) A7-strohhut 103 15,255 2017-10-17, 06:57 AM
Last Post: wirasakty
  CPA Training Guide for NEWBIES and EXPERTS (How to earn THOUSANDS) DeathGun 79 24,031 2017-09-30, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Nabarshi23
  FREE [Legit Niches] that made me money Mesina 77 12,277 2017-09-28, 09:48 PM
Last Post: faithalo
  ★ 50$/Day Guide That Made Me Money 2017 ★ Mesina 72 13,826 2017-09-28, 09:02 PM
Last Post: specz34

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top