Follow me to 100$/DAY! [Fiverr Journey]
2015-09-06, 12:43 PM,
Hello, I've been in Internet Marketing industry for over two years. I had my ups and downs, but the last period of time wasn't the best in my IM career.

That's why I have decided to start making money on fiverr.

As I really like to write and I am the good and fast writer I decied to make a gigs offering articles writing.

I know as a new seller on Fiverr I have to come up with something that will stand out from a big crowd so I think I am offering really a killer offer.
I am giving buyers 1000 words articles instead of traditional 500 words and as I am on vacaation now and have plenty of time I deliver in just 24 hours( almost noone is currently doing it).
I hope that's enough to get some initial orders and get the balls rolling.
If someone would like to help me and use my offer PM me and I'll give you the link.

Why 100$/day goal? Some might think this is pretty high considering I will use fiverr. I agree but on the other hand I am willing to work hard and I am a big believer that sky is the limit.

Follow me and if you have any tips or questions It would be pretty cool!

Let's get it started!
2015-09-06, 12:49 PM,
Good luck on your goal, hope it works out well! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Pawepeks(2015-09-06 01:40 PM) 
2015-09-06, 02:48 PM,
We wait your journey to become a good story ok?
Latest Thanks - View all

Pawepeks(2015-09-06 04:52 PM) 
2015-09-06, 03:04 PM,
i will follow you, good luck
Latest Thanks - View all

Pawepeks(2015-09-06 08:40 PM) 

pαтιeɴce, perѕιѕтeɴce αɴd perѕpιrαтιoɴ мαĸe αɴ
υɴвeαтαвle coмвιɴαтιoɴ ғor ѕυcceѕѕ
2015-09-06, 08:15 PM,
I hope you would be sharing your promotion tactics here. To be fair and frank with you, Article writing on fiverr can earn you $100 per day but you would SLAVE yourself out. But only if you have a short time target because i dont think any human can just write articles 24 hours everyday through out the year. Been there and done it, but got worn out so i focus on Graphics and Web Designing which can bring in a few clients but bigger pay in just a few gigs. I will never slave myself out again.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pawepeks(2015-09-06 08:40 PM) 
2015-09-06, 08:45 PM,
(2015-09-06, 08:15 PM)babaearly Wrote: I hope you would be sharing your promotion tactics here. To be fair and frank with you, Article writing on fiverr can earn you $100 per day but you would SLAVE yourself out. But only if you have a short time target because i dont think any human can just write articles 24 hours everyday through out the year. Been there and done it, but got worn out so i focus on Graphics and Web Designing which can bring in a few clients but bigger pay in just a few gigs. I will never slave myself out again.

When I reach a point where I would have to slave myself out I'd propably start to outscource writing.
Though it's not a problem now ;) Right now I am just waiting to get few first gigs. Like everywhere I suppose first gigs are the hardest. My gig is getting a lot of impressions but as I am not a Lever X Seller and I don't have any reviews I am struggling to get first orders.
I might start to promote my gig on FB groups related to Internet Marketing as I think my offer is really good( who wouldn't like to get a handwritten, quality content for pennies?) but I am afraid those groups are spammed to death so I won't get too much traffic.
2015-09-06, 09:44 PM,
I recommend you to buy some reviews. There is some people you pay in order to rate your service 5/5 and then after some reviews clients will come.
2015-09-06, 10:01 PM,
I took this into consideration but I heard that lately Fiverr mass banned all accounts who bought or exchanged any reviews so I would like to stay on a safe side.
2015-09-06, 11:50 PM,
(2015-09-06, 10:01 PM)Pawepeks Wrote: I took this into consideration but I heard that lately Fiverr mass banned all accounts who bought or exchanged any reviews so I would like to stay on a safe side.

Yes. it's better to stay safe.
Hope you on express gig. Another thing is buyers can be real picky. You know these buyers can look through the desperate ones (not that you are) offering 1000 words plus for $5 and the one's providing quality for 500 words. The truth is a good percentage of them would go for the 500 words rather than the 1000 words. I speak from experience.

Twice i have created article writing accounts writing 500 words, in midst of other 1000 words and i kept on putting some gigs on hold coz they were coming in too fast. So you see, think like the buyer. Another thing is there are alot of complaints from buyers about poor quality articles and over spunned content, so when a buyer views your gig, what he might initially think is "this one is providing same spunned content, i wonder why he would write so much words for $5" but they would not think about the competition thats there.

This is not to discourage you but have a rethink and reassessment. I will be much willing to help you get some orders running.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pawepeks(2015-09-07 12:52 AM) 
2015-09-07, 02:57 AM,
Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon - haha wish you lucky fiverr experiences, i made more than 4k with fiverr and it was my first time earning with IM.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pawepeks(2015-09-07 01:14 PM) 

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 12 263 4 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 232 13,685 5 hours ago
Last Post: shaunm
  Jomu's INSTAGRAM + OGAds Journey jomu 47 2,407 9 hours ago
Last Post: jomu
  [JOURNEY] g3lux's Instagram g3lux 29 1,327 11 hours ago
Last Post: santanu18
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 8 192 Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top