Fiverr Journey to $1k per month
2016-06-10, 05:08 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-11, 03:36 PM by ardral.)
Hey everyone.

Taking part in the Elites giveaway, sponsored by PowerupHosting.com

I've started this journey a bit late for the May giveaway so I'm preempting next month. Hope that's ok.

So a brief back story - I've been making around $500 pm on Fiverr for about 6 months now with a specific SEO service and, during that time, I've learnt a few things about how the Fiver algo works. This journey isn't related to that gig, however.

I'm going to start a new account, with another SEO service, and use all the things I've learnt and apply them to this new account. I'm going to push hard for a quick $1k per month since I could really do with the money right now.

I will try and update this thread each day. I might end up just updating with highlights but I'll see how it goes.

===================

Friday 11th June 2016
No orders last night, as expected. Not expecting to see any for a few days, at least.

Thursday 10th June 2016
* created new Fiverr account
* added profile pic and bio
* added new gig
* copied title and description from a gig that is ranked high for my niche and modified the text enough for it not to be duplicate
* also nabbed all tags from that gig
* created eye catching gig pic using Canva (took inspiration from other high ranking gigs) - I will create more to find best for CTR
* created 3 packages for this gig. Basic priced $10
* sent new gig URL to my OnlyWire account. Does seem to help when used occasionally
* now just waiting for Fiverr to index (24 hours usually)
* I've decided I will not be going any boosting to this gig other than maybe one 5 star review to draw people in (and that's only a maybe, I may decide against that too)

I will start making minor modification to description every morning and just before going to bed for the next week (maybe two). Fiverr support once told me fresh content ranks better and it's true however after testing I found only minor changes are required for the boost to happen, eg. bold/unbold text, replace one or two words in title or description, adding/changing gig pictures, just changing one tag works too.

Anyway, let's see what happens.
2016-06-10, 06:13 PM,
Good luck with your journey.
Been selling on similar sites since 2012.
Fiverr rankings are based on orders in que, the more u have the more traffic ur gig will get.
As for creating new fiverr account big mistake. Fiverr wount let u withdraw ur earnings even if u changed the pp mail, they are looking at the pp accounts name not the pp mail, support gonna ask u for ID and a fuking photo with u holding the ID next to ur face :)
2016-06-10, 07:20 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-10, 07:20 PM by ardral.)
(2016-06-10, 06:13 PM)pepeneo Wrote: Good luck with your journey.
Been selling on similar sites since 2012.
Fiverr rankings are based on orders in que, the more u have the more traffic ur gig will get.
As for creating new fiverr account big mistake. Fiverr wount let u withdraw ur earnings even if u changed the pp mail, they are looking at the pp accounts name not the pp mail, support gonna ask u for ID and a fuking photo with u holding the ID next to ur face :)

Hm. Interesting. I didn't know that about ID's with different accounts. Don't they allow Payoneer payments now? Would that get around the problem?

The main reason for me starting from scratch was, in part, to create a small case study to see how quickly $1k would be possible with a brand new account but if withdrawing money will be that much of a pain then I might have to reconsider.
2016-06-10, 07:26 PM,
Only payment options are pp, bank transfer and fiverr card.
You could make the case study on ur old account and just make new gig, new accounts will struggle a lot with sales if ur not boosting :)
2016-06-10, 09:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-11, 04:13 AM by ardral.)
I believe the bank transfer is via Payoneer. At least it was the last time I went through the set-up process and gave up because it was such a pain to complete.

I wasn't intending to do any boosts on the new account. I didn't do that on my old account and its made 8k in just over a year. Not amazing or anything but ok. I seemed to have hit a brick wall with it so it doesn't bother me trying again from scratch on a new account.

I'll try this out for a month and if it doesn't gain any traction then I'll just d-ump (not sure why this word is censored) the new account. No big loss.
2016-06-10, 09:13 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-11, 04:14 AM by ardral.)
(2016-06-10, 09:06 PM)NoureddineRmila Wrote: Thanks for give this ..is this really working?

Works for me. That said, I'm doing this for myself so if it doesn't work for someone else then I'm really not bothered tbh.

EDIT - pretty sure this guy is spamming for post count. He's repeating the same style of post on a number of threads.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,512 Today, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 35 1,427 Today, 12:11 AM
Last Post: ropebin
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 455 Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 26 816 Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Last Post: rinaldohack
  [JOURNEY] [Viral NEWS site] lunapt 19 1,321 Yesterday, 12:36 PM
Last Post: tamnga

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top