First Timer
2013-12-29, 07:17 PM,
Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I am also new to CPA. I have a little experience in online entrepreneurship but in this new online journey I have zero knowledge.

I hope this forum can help me to start a new beginning, and I would also like to ask if CPA Legend or CPA VIP is a must or should I say is it worth it, because I cannot access some forum section here.

Thank you and hopefully I can earn like you guys do.

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2013-12-29, 07:35 PM,
Heey and welcome to this forum!
First of all, I like your profile picture :)

About the VIP/Legends, it's definatly a must, there are so many things to read/learn and share, it's amazing!
If you got the money for it, I really recommend you to buy Legends and you'll earn back your investment in no-time due the many french niches that payout pretty well Grin

Goodluck and welcome again!
2013-12-29, 07:38 PM,
Thank you sir, I got that avatar from google. I have my last $50 here, it came from my parents last Christmas.

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2013-12-29, 08:15 PM,
I got VIP just because I know there are better tutorials/shares in the VIP section, it is definitely worth it. Welcome to the website! I'm also new, we can learn together :)
2013-12-29, 08:17 PM,
(2013-12-29, 07:17 PM)iSagani Wrote: Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I am also new to CPA. I have a little experience in online entrepreneurship but in this new online journey I have zero knowledge.

I hope this forum can help me to start a new beginning, and I would also like to ask if CPA Legend or CPA VIP is a must or should I say is it worth it, because I cannot access some forum section here.

Thank you and hopefully I can earn like you guys do.

Welcome to the forums isagani, let me ask you are you a filipino:D?

You can find some good tutorials in elites and legend section. The niches shared on both sections are really good and will lead you some $$$
2013-12-29, 11:35 PM,
Welcome to CPAElites.com mate, enjoy your stay! Take a seat in our great community, and yes the membership is worth for newbies
2013-12-29, 11:45 PM,
Welcome, if you only have $50 left invest it in something else.
You need to learn the basics and that can be done without VIP.

Welcome

N44
2013-12-29, 11:48 PM,
your in a good forum bro :P im pretty sure you will gain so much knowledge here. good luck with your journey.

[Image: UploadCash%20banner%205.gif]
2013-12-30, 12:00 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-30, 12:01 AM by Aleko.)
Hi iSagani, i registered here before 2 days and after reading some topics and seeing the attitude of the members i decided to buy legends account and my honest review is that it is worth it. I still do not have time to read more about this whole CPA thing but looked at some threats and i have to say that for 30$ you buy a lot of quality. My only bad impression of members here is from some newbies who are way tooo lazy to use google or at least to read some topics here before asking .. but no one is born wise. I am sure that if you start reading and working on what you have read you will reach your financial goal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  first timer miyakie19 7 543 2014-09-21, 07:30 PM
Last Post: miyakie19

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top