Finding affiliate marketers to promote your business?
2016-04-18, 05:33 AM,
Greetings elites. How are you doing?

I was just thinking of a great business model for my agency so I came here to hear all your thoughts. What I had in mind is creating an affiliate offer, but instead of offering commissions on products I would want to sell the services of my agency (Video Production, Web Development). How would that work out? It looked great on paper so I want to hear what you think.

To make thing more clear, let me give you an example.

Let's say someone pays you 30% of a video production project worth you bring in to a company? After payment with the company and client clears up, you get your part instantly via paypal or other means of money transfer. No minimal withdrawal amount or something like that, you get the money instantly. And if you take into account that each video production project is from $500 to $10 000 then 30% is a hefty load of money for such little effort. This is what it looks on paper, I know there are a lot more thing to figure out but tell me what you think, I respect your opinion the most so be real a objective.

Thanks in advance.
Latest Thanks - View all

PvaZone(2017-04-28 08:41 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 1 67 4 hours ago
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 368 11 hours ago
Last Post: zigson
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 2 156 2017-10-21, 08:33 PM
Last Post: gezhu
  Promote a professional seo software heopas 3 91 2017-09-17, 12:27 AM
Last Post: timilak65
  Rookie Affiliate - Not getting Quality Traffic Tom032 2 107 2017-09-16, 01:58 AM
Last Post: sudirbhai

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top