Finally i have found a hiper active traffic source. Mobile traffic. [Help]
2015-05-20, 02:04 PM,
I was earning a bit with youtube but i decided to stop focusing on money for now. I was digging on for a good other traffic source than youtube. I have found a traffic way. all of them from chatroom traffic and they are hiper active.

100% of them are mobile users.

Here i am stuck! I can not monetize them. I have tried cpagrip offers and ogmobi. I am getting clicks but not converting. I think they are not proper way to monetize i am trying.

Is there anyway i can monetize these mobile traffic? please Help with it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Jaafar22(2017-04-30 07:40 PM) samy010(2016-04-30 10:34 PM) 
2015-05-20, 02:08 PM,
(2015-05-20, 02:04 PM)NewToMoney Wrote: I was earning a bit with youtube but i decided to stop focusing on money for now. I was digging on for a good other traffic source than youtube. I have found a traffic way. all of them from chatroom traffic and they are hiper active.

Here i am stuck! I can not monetize them. I have tried cpagrip offers and ogmobi. I am getting clicks but not converting. I think they are not proper way to monetize i am trying.

Depends, for an example: if you are pushing out game hacks to a bunch of chicks that are there to talk about their favourite dresses it's to be expected. Are you adapting to the discussions in hand on there, if not that would be something you should focus on to start with.
Latest Thanks - View all

NewToMoney(2015-05-20 02:10 PM) 
2015-05-20, 02:10 PM,
(2015-05-20, 02:04 PM)NewToMoney Wrote: I was earning a bit with youtube but i decided to stop focusing on money for now. I was digging on for a good other traffic source than youtube. I have found a traffic way. all of them from chatroom traffic and they are hiper active.

Without knowing specifically what is the chatroom about, can't help you. The most typical one would be males searching for females, try crakrevenue offers with them, there are mobile redirects included and mobile converts more.

2015-05-20, 02:13 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-20, 02:15 PM by NewToMoney.)
(2015-05-20, 02:08 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Depends, for an example: if you are pushing out game h@cks to a bunch of chicks that are there to talk about their favourite dresses it's to be expected. Are you adapting to the discussions in hand on there, if not that would be something you should focus on to start with.

Thank you for you response. Well let me tell you i have made it fully automated.

About the traffic. I think i can promote any offer there. cause they are community based. i have seen 100k french comunity members. I tested them with a simple offer from cpagrip. i have got 40 clicks in 2 hours. but no conversion.

I think the traffic is right i just need a proper way to monetize them.

are the regular cpa networks okay for mobile traffic? or what i need to do. please suggest anyone

(2015-05-20, 02:10 PM)adarshbio4 Wrote:

Without knowing specifically what is the chatroom about, can't help you. The most typical one would be males searching for females, try crakrevenue offers with them, there are mobile redirects included and mobile converts more.

No they are not something like male searching for female. I repeat they are community based and group based.

so there are almost all kind of people like facebook.

about crackrevenue thank you i may try it :)
2015-05-20, 02:17 PM,
(2015-05-20, 02:13 PM)NewToMoney Wrote:
(2015-05-20, 02:08 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Depends, for an example: if you are pushing out game h@cks to a bunch of chicks that are there to talk about their favourite dresses it's to be expected. Are you adapting to the discussions in hand on there, if not that would be something you should focus on to start with.

Thank you for you response. Well let me tell you i have made it fully automated.

About the traffic. I think i can promote any offer there. cause they are community based. i have seen 100k french comunity members. I tested them with a simple offer from cpagrip. i have got 40 clicks in 2 hours. but no conversion.

I think the traffic is right i just need a proper way to monetize them.

are the regular cpa networks okay for mobile traffic? or what i need to do. please suggest anyone

(2015-05-20, 02:10 PM)adarshbio4 Wrote:

No they are not something like male searching for female. I repeat they are community based and group based.

so there are almost all kind of people like facebook.

about crackrevenue thank you i may try it :)

40 clicks is not bad but not enough to jump around the room about, yet, my advice would be that you continue to test new niches with different offers. Ask your AM to check each offer(s) overall performance before pushing it out to the end user, check it's Net EPC/CR too. All networks have mobile offers so I would not worry about that.
2015-05-20, 02:19 PM,
PM me. I got a good idea for that.
2015-05-20, 03:05 PM,
(2015-05-20, 02:17 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: 40 clicks is not bad but not enough to jump around the room about, yet, my advice would be that you continue to test new niches with different offers. Ask your AM to check each offer(s) overall performance before pushing it out to the end user, check it's Net EPC/CR too. All networks have mobile offers so I would not worry about that.

Thank you for your words. I think i will focus on cpagrip for now. lets see
2015-05-20, 03:11 PM,
Which Chatroom you are using?

[Image: aozBU2G.png]
Want to buy aged Instagram accounts? Click here to Contact Me!
2015-05-20, 03:55 PM,
Okay well now you got traffic but you don't know what to promote right?
Well let me give you an example.

So this is cold hard traffic that does not have a specific niche based direction.

You need to do the following thing. Please keep this in a public place first so that everyone knows how the progress goes and we can all learn don't keep it as private.

First of all get an offer. And what I mean by offer is the following thing. Go to offerwault and search for different CPA/CPL offers that are for french(I understand that the traffic is french) and look for different offers that are free mainly, Like enter an email or pass a survey (you will get paid for that) of cours you can go with the normal CPAGrip/Lead or what ever else way of monetizing it but this way you need to understand that you will need to give a real offer not some hack stuff really because the traffic is cold and not easy to engage with such offers especially the french people.

Second you will need to create 2-3 landing pages that will describe exactly what your offering. Remember that you need to offer a solution to their problems you need to tell them exactly what they will benefit from the product that you are pitching.

Next you will have to create a mailchimp or any other auto responder mail gathering service that will store emails for you(you can get it for free with some coupons or just get the free version that gives you 2k mails or so space. Why do you need a mail service? Well my friend this is where you will bank hard an gather every single peny from your cold traffic.

You will have the first 2-3 sets of landing pages that will have a "lead magnet" a lead magnet is what will gather emails for you so that you do not lose your traffic. The lead magnet is a headline title that you will youse for the product. For example you are pitching a "how to lose 14 pounds in 2 weeks" now this title is just overused and not atractive right? Well here is a more sexy unique title that you can use. For example: Weight Control Master, Lean body Mastery Class, Arnolds Secret Biceps Workout, Mister Olympia Secret Workout. Simple but catchy titles like this will atract clicks and that's what we want. And this goes to any niche; computer, books, cars, or even hand crafting, 60 Minute Rose Hand Crafting. Something that will pop out from the crowd.

Now why you need 2 or 3 landing pages is so that you will be able to optimize it later, but for now just create this pages, we will talk about the optimization part later.

After you created your landing pages that pich your offer, be sure to have there an opt-in slot with a call to action. where people can leave their email so that you can capture the traffic that we will use later.(Remember that this traffic is highly targeted and this traffic will be where you will make the most your your cash.

Under the opt-in you will have a call to action button that will lead to the second page that will be the mode detailed pitch where you will present your offer and where you will be making your money. The second page will be your conversion page so work on this page hard to make as good as it can be.(this will be your money making bage it is critical to remember it.

And the last part is a rotator link. a rotator link is a link that will be rotating your traffic between the landing pages so that you can see what page is converting the best.

Sorry this is the last part not the above one. To track every little thing that happens you will need a service that will track your clicks.
There are many out there just google.

You need to track your clicks, unique clicks, and leads so that you can understand what is your conversion rate.

Now that you have your Offer/landing page/mail list/conversion page. We need to understand how to apply everything into a single mecanism.

[img=http://s5.postimg.org/9noj8agur/traffic12.jpg]

This is how it looks.

Now to optimize what you have here is the tricky part. You need to undestand your traffic you need to know what you are selling, what you are offering.
The and game is everything your traffic must know. Tell them that all their problems will be gone and that this is what they are looking for. Explain to them that without it it will be much harder. Be creative track every little click undesrtand their demand and ofer the solution. Especialy with the mail list. Don't get me wrong this will take at least a week to set up the way you want it and a month to properly test and see what works and what does not, but when you got that crazy offer and that great landing page with the best sales page you could create you will get my friend a incredible conversion rate. And we are not talking about something like 2-5% no. I am telling you we are talking here about conversion rates of more than 50% every second persone will be there to buy the product. every opened mail will give you if not a lead then it will give you possible client for your next offer.

Now I hope this helps you.

this is just the surface that I am scratching here from here on you can do man many other crazy things. Just remember to test, track and bank hard!
Latest Thanks - View all

TheWolf(2015-05-23 01:56 AM) WebBrain(2015-05-20 07:34 PM) NewToMoney(2015-05-20 04:14 PM) BHW(2015-05-20 04:11 PM) 
2015-05-20, 04:13 PM,
@ CrazyRussian

Thanks a lot for writing a big detail for me. It helped me a lot to understand. truely thank you.

The problem is.. Mobile traffics are not interested in viewing or engaging multiple pages. They prefer the shortest work possible. i will try your concept fully and update you if its working for me. thank you again

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Best Site for Finding Mobile Niches DrKent 31 2,860 2017-10-19, 02:12 PM
Last Post: devloperlm
  415 free traffic List for your website and videos smmarmy 1 179 2017-10-19, 01:02 PM
Last Post: YTComments
  [GET] Game Installer With VB Source TheWolf 35 3,556 2017-10-18, 01:14 AM
Last Post: zorro100100
  My #1 source in finding GREAT expired domains for the cheapest prices! LB'Decoy 34 1,412 2017-10-13, 03:11 AM
Last Post: dolan
  Free Lords Mobile Hack Generator Landing Page MrShareCare 1 160 2017-10-10, 10:34 AM
Last Post: zenious

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top