Important! Strike announcement: Please click [here] to read more!

Finally! Approve Youtube Partner Program Using Text To Speech Video
2020-02-10, 06:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2020-02-11, 05:13 AM by ManagerRage.)
Youtube Approve My 2 Channels with using only text to speech video and fake views and fake subs.

For Views and Subs i use Followiz

For subs just order those who don't drop. Ask the support because they update the list sometimes.
For the views choose the one with More Minutes Views.
You don't need to order 240K Minutes of views just 100K is enough.
It will double if you found a high minutes views. (like 2-3 or 5 Min)
(views are good for ranking are not availlable atm) i ask them when it's coming back. - Still don't know.

So Far the Best TTS Software i found online. Non robotic and really sounds normal. (...)
The one i use is American English Michael V3

Proof: (...)

As you can see all my videos are not original content. Most of them are redundant from another youtuber, My goal is to rank. Now most of my video are on the first page. With 3K organice views daily.

Let me know if you have question. Leave a comment.

Moderator edit: Advertising removed (against the CPAElites rules).
2020-02-12, 10:28 PM,
(2020-02-10, 06:31 AM)ManagerRage Wrote: Youtube Approve My 2 Channels with using only text to speech video and fake views and fake subs.

For Views and Subs i use Followiz

For subs just order those who don't drop. Ask the support because they update the list sometimes.
For the views choose the one with More Minutes Views.
You don't need to order 240K Minutes of views just 100K is enough.
It will double if you found a high minutes views. (like 2-3 or 5 Min)
(views are good for ranking are not availlable atm) i ask them when it's coming back. - Still don't know.

So Far the Best TTS Software i found online. Non robotic and really sounds normal. (...)
The one i use is American English Michael V3

Proof: (...)

As you can see all my videos are not original content. Most of them are redundant from another youtuber, My goal is to rank. Now most of my video are on the first page. With 3K organice views daily.

Let me know if you have question. Leave a comment.

Please read, understand and follow the CPAElites rules:

- If you want to advertise your services/products, please create a sales thread at the marketplace section (paid membership required, manual approval of the sales thread required/not guaranteed).
- If you want to promote your referral links, please create a referral thread (manual approval required/not guaranteed).

Rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

Thread closed.

CPAElites Moderation Bot

- experimental -

[Image: avatar_112192.png]