Fileice BAN me without reason! Stay away from fileice!
2014-05-06, 12:08 AM,
Last year after 1 month working on fileice i was requesting a payment from fileice and they banned me with reason: offer fraud. After contacting administrators they said that ban is mistake and they gave me back my account. After that ban i was continue working for fileice but i joined on other ppd networks too. So fileice was been my alternative network. Last 2 months i didn't uploaded new things on fileice so i didn't made any changes. Last month i got my last payout and everything was fine like usualy.
And what happen on May 1st? I tryed to log in on fileice and i got the same message from last year: Banned offer fraud. I contacted administrators and they said that this time it's not mistake. I got this replay from admin: "You were getting 100% conversion rates OR OVER for several countries when you were banned, and the download patterns look nothing like regular traffic."
It seams that their system doesn't like my download patterns LOL
I just wanted to let know all people who are working PPD to get away from fileice because their system sucks. And their offers are extremly small. On other network i was earning about 800$ per month and on fileice as alternative network links i got only 40-90$ montly Now they can keep my 40$ bucks that i had left on that account
Once again people do not work for fileice, their network is diying
2014-05-06, 01:04 AM,
They do that shit everytime, Try to contact them through Email or contact RadarX here.
2014-05-06, 01:11 AM,
At least you didn't loose any cash, good riddance. I don't think there is a point of pleading for the account to be reinstated, you might get shafted when you get $$$$.
2014-05-06, 01:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-06, 01:24 AM by daredevil86.)
I contacted first opc44 and i wrote what he reply me this time, that now it's not mistake. I email now RadarX too but i doubt that he will reply me, he never reply only opc44 sometimes.
I know that they ban a lot's of users by system mistake i am one living example that i already banned first time and they admitted mistake. What the hell is going on on blackhatforum, i got 10 replys on that forums and everyone saying that i am making fraud, they are defending fileice :))

(2014-05-06, 01:11 AM)jaymoney Wrote: At least you didn't loose any cash, good riddance. I don't think there is a point of pleading for the account to be reinstated, you might get shafted when you get $$$$.
That is why when i frist time god banned for 500$ and they gave me back my account and money i still lost confidence in fileice and i started to work for another ppd network and fileice was been my only alternative network.
2014-05-06, 07:29 AM,
They were one of the best in the past, when they newly started
but as time passed, they got greedy and didnt seem to care anymore

i left them long back,
They are indeed shit.

Bad support
Bad Payouts
Delays always

Hard Work Pays!
2014-05-06, 07:50 AM,
now a days most ppl using http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban ratherthan fileice

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fileice Is not Paying Anymore FK_ 21 1,107 2017-10-13, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  [Question] Could a GEOIP Redirect be a reason for dangerous browser warnings? CheDz 1 122 2017-09-20, 03:42 PM
Last Post: zamnajali
  Instagram Instant Ban JEEZY 10 660 2017-03-19, 12:54 AM
Last Post: hafizrizalm
  Fileice contact COBNET 0 324 2016-12-21, 10:11 PM
Last Post: COBNET
  Fileice account issue SUST4g 0 305 2016-12-14, 03:59 AM
Last Post: SUST4g

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top