FileFire + Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. = SCAM?
2013-08-29, 06:46 PM,
They haven't paid users since a long time, they promise 1 week payments and they are delayed with weeks, months. They only pay users who complain on threads in CPA Elites to make them not look like scam, but in fact there are hundreds of people waiting their payment, afraid to post to not lose their money? What do you think about the whole situation? The owners said many lies, promised users over 10 times that they will pay them within 24 hours, but it NEVER happened. Is it possible that they will end up as a scam at the end?
2013-08-29, 06:50 PM,
For how long you've been waiting for a payment ?
2013-08-29, 06:52 PM,
I can't see Adshift on the group membership anymore, something must have happend?
Latest Thanks - View all

manasa(2013-08-30 09:24 PM) DaN(2013-08-29 09:29 PM) 
2013-08-29, 06:55 PM,
i'm waiting payment like you,because my country have problem about fraud, i will wait until 30th this month, i trust Kyle Adshift will paid me :)
2013-08-29, 06:55 PM,
Yes, I think they have disappeared. I haven't being paid yet. Although, it was a good help from admin, he also replied a Yes, but after that I have not seen any progress.

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2013-08-29, 06:57 PM,
It took them 20+ days to receive my "Weekly" payment and then I moved my niches away.. but I lost a lot of money because of waiting their payment, my hosting was over and I had to sit down without a website because I had no money in PayPal to pay my bill. What I hate the most is that they keep promising that they will pay you within the next 24 hours over and over and it never happens. This is very unprofessional and really anger me. If they are having some troubles, better let us know instead of telling us lies.
2013-08-29, 07:04 PM,
(2013-08-29, 06:57 PM)-qwerty- Wrote: It took them 20+ days to receive my "Weekly" payment and then I moved my niches away.. but I lost a lot of money because of waiting their payment, my hosting was over and I had to sit down without a website because I had no money in PayPal to pay my bill. What I hate the most is that they keep promising that they will pay you within the next 24 hours over and over and it never happens. This is very unprofessional and really anger me. If they are having some troubles, better let us know instead of telling us lies.

Hope you will be paid soon, i trust Kyle will never scam us , just ... delay ... i think so !
2013-08-29, 07:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-29, 07:09 PM by AdShiftKyle.)
(2013-08-29, 06:57 PM)-qwerty- Wrote: It took them 20+ days to receive my "Weekly" payment and then I moved my niches away.. but I lost a lot of money because of waiting their payment, my hosting was over and I had to sit down without a website because I had no money in PayPal to pay my bill. What I hate the most is that they keep promising that they will pay you within the next 24 hours over and over and it never happens. This is very unprofessional and really anger me. If they are having some troubles, better let us know instead of telling us lies.

We've never had issues with payments, the only issue we're having recently is the constant limitations on MoneyBookers. Everyone who has a payment on-hold is emailed instantly as that's how our system works. We've never processed a payment late unless of the following factors:
- You earned $1,000 with pure French pin submits, unless of course we've verified your traffic.
- You requested a wire within the past month, our bank denied all of our wires for some bizarre reason, just been fixed this week.
- You're Vietnamese. (We don't trust Vietnamese users, unless I or Andre have whitelisted you).

ALSO: Where did you get hundreds of users? The only payments I see pending on either AdShift or FileFire are those who are people we deem high risk due to their high CR, high volume of pin submits, and fake information. E.g: Vietnamese users using private VPN's with an American users information, we have to take precautions whether you like it or not. At the end of the day, we're the guys who has to submit our books and I wouldn't particularly like to get in trouble just because someone doesn't wish to provide legitimate information. Also, I HIGHLY doubt we took 20 days to issue a weekly payment, unless you met the criteria above, in which we would've emailed you. Either that or you requested a $15 payment or so.
Latest Thanks - View all

Whynot(2013-08-29 10:19 PM) 
2013-08-29, 07:06 PM,
(2013-08-29, 07:04 PM)vuanhbest Wrote:

Hope you will be paid soon, i trust Kyle will never scam us , just ... delay ... i think so !

I received my payment but I just wanted to let others know about the current situation of these two websites. I'm not saying that he's a scammer, he is innocent until he really scams, but I smell something fishy going on, whether I am correct or not, anyone in my position would feel the same, because he lied many times and still no 'real' answer what's really going on, maybe he just delays it as much as possible, for users to make him more money and when users stop using his website, he'll just run away and never come back, he would start another company under another name and pretend nothing happened.
2013-08-29, 07:07 PM,
i got my payment on 2013-08-21.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 0 51 Today, 02:29 AM
Last Post: xdoctorx
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 159 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 2 153 2017-10-21, 08:33 PM
Last Post: gezhu
  I need help with where I should I advertise my product? V4P0RW4V3 3 171 2017-10-16, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Mika9
  looking for a network miamor 10 363 2017-10-12, 07:22 AM
Last Post: 37710t

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top