Few general questions.
2013-06-21, 11:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-21, 11:26 AM by Brien.)
1.) Should I buy a domain for my niche's websites/blogs, or should I leave them as blogspots? Would the trust added from having a .com/.net pay for itself?

2.) Even if a niche is saturated, is it worth it to attempt making a video on it?

3.) If I have a lot of saved up money I can invest, where should I be allocating it? Custom themes, SEO programs, fiver gigs? I'm willing to put in money if it will make me more money.

4.) Should I have all my niches located on one site, or spread them out on their own specialized site with their own specialized domain? For example, lets just say one site is GameCheats.com, where the term is broad and I can put a variety of content on, or something like HaloCheats.com, where the domain/site is targeted and only has content regarding one niche. Sorry if this analogy sounds weird.
2013-06-21, 11:31 AM,
It depends. I think you should start with blogs and when a niche is really succesful, you could get a domain and make it more HQ to get more profit.
Blogs are also easier to rank.

When you got the money, you could try to invest in a saturated niche to get it ranked. The most saturated niches = most money when ranked highly. Watch out for competition and there's a chance your video will get flagged and you lost much money.
I stick with unsaturated niches.

What can you do with more money? Just look around, but high retention views. If you know stuff about SEO, buy some programs :)
2013-06-21, 11:38 AM,
These are solely based on my opinions, people may have a different way of doing things, but this is what I personally believe is best.

1. What I would do is test the site out first as a blogspot. If it proves to be a good niche and generates good profit, then I would purchase a domain and hosting. As for hosting, I would suggest using "hostwinds" ultimate business plan for $10/month which would allow you to add unlimited domains. Use the coupon "SUPER99" to receive 99% off first months hosting (only pay $0.10). Sign up here.

2. It is worth it, though I would suggest you invest your time in reading up on a few SEO guides so you can familiarize yourself with it.

3. It's really up to you. I haven't tried this yet, as my niche doesn't pertain much to this area.
2013-06-21, 11:46 AM,
When I first started I started with blogs but you can really go either way. I have sen some people earning really good with blogs.

[Image: 415x155.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 117 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Adsense - few questions Niki 6 272 2017-11-05, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 241 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 312 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 4,046 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top