Few SEO Questions
2014-06-17, 02:55 AM,
Hello,

I`m planning to create a new brand website with h@cks niches. I have few SEO questions for the members who know this subject and the 2014 part of it:

1) When i will buy the domain, it is recommended to use "hack" or "cheats" inside it? I`m wondering because i think Google may found "hack" word suspicious maybe !?

2) When i will create the niches, i will post about 200 words about the hack (features, how to use etc.). It is recommended to also copy from authority sites a part with game description? Or it will be duplicate content?

3) In what way you recommend me to write the articles for h@cks niches? I mean for a 300 words article, how many time should i use the main keyword?

4) What other advices you give me before starting this project?
2014-06-17, 02:59 AM,
(2014-06-17, 02:55 AM)adystanley Wrote: Hello,

I`m planning to create a new brand website with h@cks niches. I have few SEO questions for the members who know this subject and the 2014 part of it:

1) When i will buy the domain, it is recommended to use "h@ck" or "cheats" inside it? I`m wondering because i think Google may found "h@ck" word suspicious maybe !?

2) When i will create the niches, i will post about 200 words about the h@ck (features, how to use etc.). It is recommended to also copy from authority sites a part with game description? Or it will be duplicate content?

3) In what way you recommend me to write the articles for h@cks niches? I mean for a 300 words article, how many time should i use the main keyword?

1) There are plenty of those, yet google doesn't ban them
2) No, just be original.
3) 3-4 times, but it shouldn't look spammy, make it natural.
4) Don't give up
2014-06-17, 03:05 AM,
(2014-06-17, 02:59 AM)Futureal Wrote:

1) When i will buy the domain, it is recommended to use "h@ck" or "cheats" inside it? I`m wondering because i think Google may found "h@ck" word suspicious maybe !?

2) When i will create the niches, i will post about 200 words about the h@ck (features, how to use etc.). It is recommended to also copy from authority sites a part with game description? Or it will be duplicate content?

2) No, just be original.
4) Don't give up

One thing at the 2). I also saw in many other brandable sites in my niches that there are over 150 words about the game and i personally think it`s good because with just features and how to use i will repeat the words. And some other words about the game i think it will help.
2014-06-17, 03:11 AM,
(2014-06-17, 02:55 AM)adystanley Wrote: 1) When i will buy the domain, it is recommended to use "h@ck" or "cheats" inside it? I`m wondering because i think Google may found "h@ck" word suspicious maybe !?
You can use those words in the domain without problem.

(2014-06-17, 02:55 AM)adystanley Wrote: 2) When i will create the niches, i will post about 200 words about the h@ck (features, how to use etc.). It is recommended to also copy from authority sites a part with game description? Or it will be duplicate content?
Don't copy anything.

(2014-06-17, 02:55 AM)adystanley Wrote: 3) In what way you recommend me to write the articles for h@cks niches? I mean for a 300 words article, how many time should i use the main keyword?
Keep it low, around 1-2%, try to write a bit more words than 300.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-06-17, 03:11 AM,
(2014-06-17, 03:05 AM)adystanley Wrote:
(2014-06-17, 02:59 AM)Futureal Wrote:

2) No, just be original.
4) Don't give up

One thing at the 2). I also saw in many other brandable sites in my niches that there are over 150 words about the game and i personally think it`s good because with just features and how to use i will repeat the words. And some other words about the game i think it will help.

Yeah, mix it up, but don't copy paste from another website, because google knows that and you will just de-rank your webpage.
2014-06-17, 03:32 AM,
Yeah guys but i have a problem. What can i write for android games h@cks? Because i will repeat in words, in most of them will be 80% same features and same how to use steps. Any suggestions here?
And also when i will get ranks, other will copy my articles even i add anti-copy plugins.
2014-06-17, 03:50 AM,
(2014-06-17, 03:32 AM)adystanley Wrote: Yeah guys but i have a problem. What can i write for android games h@cks? Because i will repeat in words, in most of them will be 80% same features and same how to use steps. Any suggestions here?
And also when i will get ranks, other will copy my articles even i add anti-copy plugins.

You can put a chunk of text at the bottom that you'll write about Andoid and Android games in general or something like that, be creative, write above what is needed, all you can about that game/download put download button than below somewhere you can add more text, no one will read it anyway, don't have like 150-200 words of text on page. You can also add like accordions (http://wordpress.org/plugins/accordion-shortcodes/), you can any amount of text there and it won't distract anyone because is hidden.

2014-06-17, 04:05 AM,
Also one more thing: should i add the website to Google Webmaster Tools? Since it will contains BH niches on it?
2014-06-17, 04:07 AM,
(2014-06-17, 04:05 AM)adystanley Wrote: Also one more thing: should i add the website to Google Webmaster Tools? Since it will contains BH niches on it?

I don't see a point in using webmaster tools, I don't use it for years and I would avoid Google as much as I can.

2014-06-17, 02:24 PM,
(2014-06-17, 04:07 AM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-06-17, 04:05 AM)adystanley Wrote: Also one more thing: should i add the website to Google Webmaster Tools? Since it will contains BH niches on it?

I don't see a point in using webmaster tools, I don't use it for years and I would avoid Google as much as I can.

In past i`ve also used WMT Tools with this kind of sites and i always got a manual action with Thin content, even my content was unique and good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 115 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 309 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 326 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Adsense - few questions Niki 6 272 2017-11-05, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fionix
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 3 254 2017-10-25, 12:41 AM
Last Post: siddakrish