Few Questions About SEO![NEED A HELP]
2015-04-27, 08:33 PM,
Hello I'm planning to make a new project of SEO of a niche with a low-med comp with a Churn and Burn Service,and I have a few questions before I start to make all the proceess(Buying Domain name,hosting,service and etc..)And I would like to get some answers for those questions!
Well my questions are:
-What's better for ranking(higher,and safe)
Ranking my page with multi niche website(mainsite.com/niche) with 301 redirect method or without 301 redirect method?
Or should I even use a landing page for better ranking compare of multi niche website,for this spesific niche?And for better ranking(higher and safe)should I use 301 redirect method or without this 301 redirect method?
-I'm thinking to use a landing page becuase I can get the exact domain name as the niche name-niche.net(.com is taken..)Would that be better than multi niche website for higher and safe ranking?
-Also I would like to know if a on page generator without description on the page but with a meta description title,meta title,meta tags and all the on page optimzion would be good for ranking in google for the first spots.
Much apperiacte for any help from you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 21 1,336 3 hours ago
Last Post: epalyou
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 16 1,155 4 hours ago
Last Post: nirback
  [eBook] The Complete Guide To SEO For Beginners EnChanter 19 1,097 5 hours ago
Last Post: urangi
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 22 1,114 9 hours ago
Last Post: vinsoy
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 17 917 2017-12-12, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Samarbete

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top