Feeling Helpless
2014-12-08, 04:02 AM,
Hey guys. I'm using 3 HQ videos with 3 HQ LP and nothing is happening. I've been paying for high quality traffic but things still not going good. I have made $3.69 in the past 4 days and this is frustrating. 2 of videos have 1k views each. I'm just not sure what other niches to use to get any amount of money from leads at all.
Should I try to use torrents and have the downloads attached to a PPI network or what?
Share This Thread :
2014-12-08, 04:35 AM,
Where is your video ranked? Do you check the ranks of it, you could have high quality traffic but that musn't be for the niche i guess?
2014-12-08, 06:49 AM,
Define high quality traffic? Is it targeted? If not, then there is your answer..
2014-12-08, 06:56 AM,
What do yo guys mean by targeted. BTW good news my channel just got suspended for violation. This sucks because I spent money for traffic to my 3 HQ videos which had 3 HQ landing pages. That's 24 hours work down the drain. Been having some bad luck lately. Got some good news though on top of all of the bad. I use a VPN and click on my ads, once I complete one survey on all of the ads I switch the VPN to another server in the U.S. You can make quite a bit of money from that.
2014-12-08, 07:00 AM,
Well I suppose you bought like 10k visitors to your sites/videos right? Those may be REAL people, real traffic, but that doesn't mean they will be interested in your niche. That's why you earned only $3.69.. Those services are mostly used to rank your site in Alexa.com on higher level and not for conversion.
2014-12-08, 07:24 AM,
Do you think I should just give up on this whole CPA/PPD thing. I've been spending 6 hours a day plus school and haven't been making anything. I don't really have all the time in the world for trying to find that golden niche or anything around that. I've been spending a lot of time on vids and landing pages. This has been a real pain lately.
2014-12-08, 07:26 AM,
I don't recommend you fill in your own surveys as there is a risk of getting caught and honestly it's a waste of time. If you've only been at cpa for a few days then take all of this as experience. Try something else

[Image: uuINDyP.png]
2014-12-08, 07:30 AM,
I think I'm going to use Virtual Workstation 10 while on a vpn. I'm going to make a bunch of clones and then do it on there. I thank that'll be the safest for me. I've been doing Online Marketing but I just got serious with it for the past week. I didn't realize hard it could be to make even $5 a week (LOL).
2014-12-08, 09:13 AM,
(2014-12-08, 07:30 AM)CraftedEmpire Wrote: I think I'm going to use Virtual Workstation 10 while on a vpn. I'm going to make a bunch of clones and then do it on there. I thank that'll be the safest for me. I've been doing Online Marketing but I just got serious with it for the past week. I didn't realize hard it could be to make even $5 a week (LOL).

Wow, nice idea, cannot believe I haven't came up with that one before, what a fool am I buying all those expensive tools and stuff, not figuring out that all I need is a VPN, wonderful, 4 figures/day, heeere I come! Jeez :/
2014-12-08, 11:11 AM,
Didn't have to be mean bro. Just throwing out an idea I'm trying tomorrow.