Faking a proof on Origin?
2013-09-22, 12:54 AM,
Hey,

anyone knows a method to fake a proof (redeemed key) on Origin?

Of course you can use e.g. inspect element or javascript

But the thing is, to use this you must at first have an already redeemed key to change picture/info.

Anyone has any solution for this?
2013-09-22, 01:35 AM,
What do you mean by first have an already redeemed key?

Anyway.. This is how i'd do it:
1. Go to the redeem page, rip it off save it on your pc.
2. Go to youtube and check out how the page looks after the code is successfully redeemed.
3. Try to make exact copy of that page.
4. Change the REDEEM now button from the first page to redirect to my success page (+ add a jquery code that will show a checking/loading picture and after 5~10 secs will redirect)
5. Film it all.
6. Use Camtasia to edit the address bar
Latest Thanks - View all

ultras(2013-09-22 01:50 AM) anatho(2013-09-22 01:43 AM) 
2013-09-22, 01:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-22, 01:47 AM by anatho.)
(2013-09-22, 01:35 AM)(Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) Wrote: What do you mean by first have an already redeemed key?

2. Go to youtube and check out how the page looks after the code is successfully redeemed.
4. Change the REDEEM now button from the first page to redirect to my success page (+ add a jquery code that will show a checking/loading picture and after 5~10 secs will redirect)
5. Film it all.

Thank you very much Smile
With redeemed key I mean, if you have already redeemed a key, you can just change that page then using "inspect element" from chrome or javascript, this is the easiest method.

about

Quote:2. Go to youtube and check out how the page looks after the code is successfully redeemed.

What to do if the game isn't available up to now? So nobody knows how the page looks like or what text has to be shown ....
2013-09-22, 01:50 AM,
(2013-09-22, 01:46 AM)anatho Wrote:
(2013-09-22, 01:35 AM)(Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) Wrote: What do you mean by first have an already redeemed key?

5. Film it all.

With redeemed key I mean, if you have already redeemed a key, you can just change that page then using "inspect element" from chrome or javascript, this is the easiest method.

about

Quote:2. Go to youtube and check out how the page looks after the code is successfully redeemed.

What to do if the game isn't available up to now? So nobody knows how the page looks like or what text has to be shown ....

If the game is not available yet, nobody knows how the page looks like, so you just imagine it and make it :)
2013-09-22, 01:54 AM,
(2013-09-22, 01:50 AM)(Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) Wrote:

5. Film it all.

about

If the game is not available yet, nobody knows how the page looks like, so you just imagine it and make it :)

Yes but there is a certain standard, after you redeemed a key the site always looks like showing the picture, then the name of the game, available languages, short description etc. ....

Isn't there any key available like this "black t shirt" thing on xbox live?

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-TUTORIAL...fake+proof
2013-09-22, 01:58 AM,
(2013-09-22, 01:54 AM)anatho Wrote:
(2013-09-22, 01:50 AM)(Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) Wrote:

5. Film it all.

about

Yes but there is a certain standard, after you redeemed a key the site always looks like showing the picture, then the name of the game, available languages, short description etc. ....

Isn't there any key available like this "black t shirt" thing on xbox live?

/Thread-TUTORIAL-How-to-fake-proof-for-XBOX-360-Games-ANY-GAME?highlight=fake+proof

I don't know :S If i was doing this i'd code everything from the start...
2013-09-22, 02:13 AM,
I think I can forget this idea ....
It is far too difficult. If you redeem a key, it shows first a confirmation page, then a "redeemed" page, and after that you also had to show the game being actually in your library ....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make video proof? kazurengan 14 267 2017-12-11, 12:39 PM
Last Post: aruncp
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,903 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 161 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Planning to do a full Game Hack Proof Tutorial in a few weeks. Are people interested? Harrington 60 8,119 2017-09-16, 07:26 AM
Last Post: bizburger
  Game pin submit video proof question SnackyCPA 3 212 2017-09-14, 10:47 AM
Last Post: MoneyNinja

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top