Fake giveaways
2016-10-29, 08:58 PM,
A lot of people are doing fake giveaways, how illegal is that?

Is it possible to get any legal actions against me? Is it possible to write some kinda of TOS at the bottom of the page saying that this website is some kind of prank and not real, nobody will read the rules anyway.

I tried one new method that brought me a lot of money yesterday, it was more like email spamming method saying that they have won something. I want to scale this method but i feel pretty bad about people thinking that they have really won something and feeling a bit scared if they can do something about that or just my email gets banned and thats all.
2016-10-29, 10:07 PM,
Buy DMCA ignore hosting if you worry about lawsuits like bitches do.

Making money of big ballers trademarks is #1 way to go.
2016-10-29, 10:09 PM,
You won't get into legal probs. unless you do something really really bad such as Credit Card phishing etc.
Your email might get BLACKLISTED and then you won't be Inbox anymore. Btw what email service you're using for sending out emails? Care to discuss? If so, please PM me with your skype.
2016-10-29, 10:23 PM,
(2016-10-29, 10:07 PM)#Realtalk. Wrote: Buy DMCA ignore hosting if you worry about lawsuits like bitches do.

Im using DigitalOcean for all my hosting. Do you know anything about it?
Haven't had any problems and i love it.
2016-10-29, 10:30 PM,
(2016-10-29, 10:23 PM)naathanz Wrote:
(2016-10-29, 10:07 PM)#Realtalk. Wrote: Buy DMCA ignore hosting if you worry about lawsuits like bitches do.

Im using DigitalOcean for all my hosting. Do you know anything about it?
Haven't had any problems and i love it.

Bro don't worry, they dont sue people, it i will cost them more to put you in court than not to.

Re-Starting My CPA Journey.
2016-10-30, 04:05 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-30, 04:05 AM by stark3.)
yes i suggest you to avoid this kind of niches, using the name of a brand is not the same thing as doing generators in my opinion
2016-10-30, 02:12 PM,
It's fine... I banked hard from big names. All they did was asking to remove a specific domains with their names in it. Luckily, I was using more than 40 similar domains to spam. So not a big issue.
2016-10-30, 10:47 PM,
(2016-10-29, 08:58 PM)naathanz Wrote: A lot of people are doing fake giveaways, how illegal is that?

Is it possible to get any legal actions against me? Is it possible to write some kinda of TOS at the bottom of the page saying that this website is some kind of prank and not real, nobody will read the rules anyway.

I tried one new method that brought me a lot of money yesterday, it was more like email spamming method saying that they have won something. I want to scale this method but i feel pretty bad about people thinking that they have really won something and feeling a bit scared if they can do something about that or just my email gets banned and thats all.

Hi bro, is this email method allowed by the networks here or you use some kind of block so they don't know you're doing email mailing?

I would really love to try this, would you like to chat on skype and exchange ideas?
2016-10-31, 01:39 AM,
(2016-10-30, 10:47 PM)JohnJDElites Wrote:
(2016-10-29, 08:58 PM)naathanz Wrote: A lot of people are doing fake giveaways, how illegal is that?

Hi bro, is this email method allowed by the networks here or you use some kind of block so they don't know you're doing email mailing?

I would really love to try this, would you like to chat on skype and exchange ideas?

I asked my affiliate manager and he allowed me to do what i did.
2016-11-01, 02:50 PM,
i dont think they will sue you. Chasing you is more costly to them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 88 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways? ThisGuyOverHere 4 260 2017-09-30, 12:27 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  How To Fake Games Proof? timrspk 11 546 2017-07-13, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Padfoot
  how to make video Fake PROOF Coins added? warrensandre25 5 487 2017-05-09, 02:13 AM
Last Post: genesis
  [HELP] Anyone Expert in Creating Fake Proofs Raman saab 2 261 2017-04-26, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Raman saab

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top