Fake app questions - consoles/proof
2014-02-03, 11:41 AM,
I have some problems with two things:

1. When I go to Youtube and find some fake generators/hack tools for consoles, for example '...hack tool for PS4', I get a question: how to make it look as real? I always see same application on desktop - but how you connect it with console? USB cable or what? How you should transfer your generator's fake data to console?

2. HQ videos have great proofs with games, how they do it? Sometimes I see a screenshot, sometimes a video, sometimes a web browser opened.. Any insights with this?

I feel that after a month of learning I'm capable to start my journey : )
2014-02-03, 12:25 PM,
Well the answer to your first question is simple. You can't. There is not data to send to your console.

As for screenshot/video proof they either "hacked" the game with cheat engine and took screenshot/ made a video or they actually hacked the game (hacked android .apk).
Latest Thanks - View all

demigod888(2014-02-03 02:23 PM) 
2014-02-03, 02:24 PM,
So how does promoted video games hacks for consoles can work for people when they show tool which works on PC machine and they claim that it is for PS3... How stupid it can be?

I have no possibility to PM. Need 20 more messages.

So you mean cheat engines exist? Then why to put fake programs when you can put real cheat engine instead..

Cheers
2014-02-03, 02:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 02:34 PM by KCMM.)
(2014-02-03, 02:24 PM)demigod888 Wrote: So how does promoted video games h@cks for consoles can work for people when they show tool which works on PC machine and they claim that it is for PS3... How stupid it can be?

So you mean cheat engines exist? Then why to put fake programs when you can put real cheat engine instead..

Cheers

The cheat engine exists, but in most cases it will be able to amend the data you see on the screen not the game data stored on the server, so it can be used to record a video but not to change the actual game data. Google "cheat engine" to read about what it is.

Few other methods are described on this forum as changing the numbers using graphical editors (Photoshop) or using video editors.

You need to do bit more forum browsing/reading to find answers to your questions, they all are shared here.

Also view a bit more HQ videos on youtube and you'll get the idea on how and where to start. By HQ, I mean videos that look convincing to you.
2014-02-03, 02:44 PM,
(2014-02-03, 02:32 PM)KCMM Wrote:
(2014-02-03, 02:24 PM)demigod888 Wrote: So how does promoted video games h@cks for consoles can work for people when they show tool which works on PC machine and they claim that it is for PS3... How stupid it can be?

Cheers

The cheat engine exists, but in most cases it will be able to amend the data you see on the screen not the game data stored on the server, so it can be used to record a video but not to change the actual game data. Google "cheat engine" to read about what it is.

Few other methods are described on this forum as changing the numbers using graphical editors (Photoshop) or using video editors.

You need to do bit more forum browsing/reading to find answers to your questions, they all are shared here.

Also view a bit more HQ videos on youtube and you'll get the idea on how and where to start. By HQ, I mean videos that look convincing to you.

Thank you for your recommendation to read the forum.

Cheat engine is a tool to make real trainers, not fake ones. And for modern games it's impossible to make such because they would be very complicated to do and also very expensive to make - you would need a whole team to do such kind of tool.

Regardless faking - Photoshop is OK if you will put many same numbers or will copy same graphical elements from existing material and erase innacuracies - it's possible.

Next are web games where you can change elements in web editor, f.e. thru Chrome source code. In this case the question is how you record that after refreshing the webpage you see that cheat worked?

And lastly - I still didn't get a reply about faking the proofs of working tool on consoles.
2014-02-03, 04:24 PM,
(2014-02-03, 02:44 PM)demigod888 Wrote:

Cheers

Cheat engine is a tool to make real trainers, not fake ones. And for modern games it's impossible to make such because they would be very complicated to do and also very expensive to make - you would need a whole team to do such kind of tool.

Regardless faking - Photoshop is OK if you will put many same numbers or will copy same graphical elements from existing material and erase innacuracies - it's possible.

Next are web games where you can change elements in web editor, f.e. thru Chrome source code. In this case the question is how you record that after refreshing the webpage you see that cheat worked?

And lastly - I still didn't get a reply about faking the proofs of working tool on consoles.

Dude, you have done month of reading and already arguing about things. Go and do some actual work if you read it all and test it yourself. No need to be theorist here - try and test, then share your experience, that's the only way to do it. No one will spoon feed you especially when all the info you need to start is available on the forum already.

Go you YouTube, see how other do it. No need to invent a wheel here when you are just starting, begin with simple things. When you get some experience you can start adding your own twists and experimenting.

Good luck.
2014-02-03, 05:03 PM,
(2014-02-03, 04:24 PM)KCMM Wrote:
(2014-02-03, 02:44 PM)demigod888 Wrote:

Cheers

Dude, you have done month of reading and already arguing about things. Go and do some actual work if you read it all and test it yourself. No need to be theorist here - try and test, then share your experience, that's the only way to do it. No one will spoon feed you especially when all the info you need to start is available on the forum already.

Go you YouTube, see how other do it. No need to invent a wheel here when you are just starting, begin with simple things. When you get some experience you can start adding your own twists and experimenting.

Good luck.

Why don't you write the phrases I should write to find answers which I wrote as main questions in this thread? I mean I ask not some 'easy' questions, I'm asking about serious problem in PPD fake program field - how you can fake the process of how app will hack a console or a game in a console.. To write that I should search this forum is ok, but I do that all the time and because I didn't found a solution for this problem that's why I created this thread.

Also to argument my account age isn't the right thing to do, because you can't evaluate anything from it. If you would like to look at my first helpdesk thread, you would see that I researched a lot from that time and I'm not asking to spoon-feed me.

And because this is getting too much off topic I would kindly ask to help me with couple particular answers or suggestions how I could go from this point by myself. Youtube videos sucks at current stage when you see everybody in console hacks screen-recording their desktops which is more than funny.

Cheers and thanks for the help anyway. I will do research further by myself but also will wait for some help in this thread also : )

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make video proof? kazurengan 14 272 2017-12-11, 12:39 PM
Last Post: aruncp
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,921 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  App Wrapper App Monetization wiseguy 2 124 2017-12-08, 11:10 PM
Last Post: tamnga
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 117 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Adsense - few questions Niki 6 272 2017-11-05, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fionix

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top