Fake Job Post To Get Offers Completed... Anyone Ever Done It?
2016-03-02, 06:32 PM,
Ok so about 10 days ago I was contemplating giving that system a go where you create a job post and get people to sign up to a cpa offer as part of the job.

I set up a dummy site to make it look like I was a real business and posted one job advert on a popular site.

Basically I forgot about it and just left it, but I checked my email account today and noticed that I have over 500 applicants.

Do you think I should go for it and try to monetize them how I was going to?

Have any of you ever tried this?
2016-03-02, 06:38 PM,
There is nothing to lose if you give it a try, Just your time.
Go ahead and send them to your offer. Good Luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

Anonymously(2016-03-02 06:43 PM) 
2016-03-02, 06:47 PM,
(2016-03-02, 06:38 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: There is nothing to lose if you give it a try, Just your time.

I'm just worried about conversion rates to be honest, I am basically saying that my company is a testing company that monitors marketing and promotion campaigns for big companies like McDonalds, Starbucks etc.

My actual advertised job is to test various sign up processes throughout the day and create a short report about key functions.

I was thinking of sending them to a loan offer or a bingo offer to test the sign up. These would give me higher payouts.

Alternatively I could send them to a ppd and tell them to complete an offer and fill in the report on the text file which will be unlocked upon completion of the offer.

What do you think?
2016-03-02, 07:01 PM,
(2016-03-02, 06:47 PM)Anonymously Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 06:38 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: There is nothing to lose if you give it a try, Just your time.

I'm just worried about conversion rates to be honest, I am basically saying that my company is a testing company that monitors marketing and promotion campaigns for big companies like McDonalds, Starbucks etc.

My actual advertised job is to test various sign up processes throughout the day and create a short report about key functions.

I was thinking of sending them to a loan offer or a bingo offer to test the sign up. These would give me higher payouts.

Alternatively I could send them to a ppd and tell them to complete an offer and fill in the report on the text file which will be unlocked upon completion of the offer.

What do you think?

Skype me: warrioraffiliate
I bought an ebook that would suit to your situation.
2016-03-02, 07:04 PM,
(2016-03-02, 07:01 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 06:47 PM)Anonymously Wrote:

What do you think?

Skype me: warrioraffiliate
I bought an ebook that would suit to your situation.

Think I have added you now mate!
2016-03-02, 09:44 PM,
Its been done.
Probably spammed somewhere between 2004-2008 especially on craigslist.
I advise caution because identity fraud, most people will just move on with their lives, but there's always that one guy.
Good luck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 366 48,553 3 hours ago
Last Post: Endeavour
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 74 Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 7 330 Yesterday, 04:57 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 422 2017-10-18, 02:54 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 293 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top