Facebook promotion - Disabled my Paypal & Credit Card - SOLUTIONS ?
2015-12-23, 03:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-23, 04:29 AM by liska.)
Hello,
Well i used my paypal first, and it got disabled by facebook, because i think I canceled FB in my pre-approved payment plans. So when they wanted to get payed they couldnt. They said in email, "it's because I'm trying to promote things that violate their rules", well i dont believe in that.

My page is only focused on my country, because I have local shop, selling women clothing. Is that OK, by their rules ? I think it is, because there is many similar pages, and they are promoting their posts regularly.

Then using my another old private account i tried using credit card, and managed to pay ads, but after 10 minutes it stopped and they blocked even CC, because of suspicious activity.

Tried with my brothers fb account to pay using my Paypal and CC, and both are denied.

Quote:It looks like you're trying to add a payment method that's been temporarily suspended for security reasons. Please let us know if you believe your payment method is secure or add a different payment method.

So what is solution for me, to be able to promote my posts and page?
2015-12-23, 03:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-23, 03:45 AM by MrZeus.)
You should've used a new ip, delete all history and cookies etc. But what I'd personally do is to contact them and explain the situation.

That's what I did when my account got banned for no reason, right after placing an ad.
I contacted them and they reactivated it for me, then it actually got banned 2 times after that, it happened whenever I tried to place an order. But on the last time, I sent them a 'rude' message and they eventually activated it for me again and still working since then.

PS: They usually take time to answer, but it's worth waiting than having to deal with the new accounts troublesome.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-12-23, 04:28 AM,
(2015-12-23, 03:44 AM)MrZeus Wrote: You should've used a new ip, delete all history and cookies etc. But what I'd personally do is to contact them and explain the situation.

That's what I did when my account got banned for no reason, right after placing an ad.
I contacted them and they reactivated it for me, then it actually got banned 2 times after that, it happened whenever I tried to place an order. But on the last time, I sent them a 'rude' message and they eventually activated it for me again and still working since then.

PS: They usually take time to answer, but it's worth waiting than having to deal with the new accounts troublesome.

Already talked with them and:

Quote:Thanks for reaching out to us. Your account has been disabled for not following Facebook's Advertising Guidelines.

Ad accounts are evaluated for policy compliance and quality of ad content. When accounts have run ads that are not policy compliant, they are disabled.

Your account was disabled for running misleading ads that resulted in high negative feedback from people on Facebook. Our goal is to provide the highest quality user experience. We reserve the right to reject any advertising that we deem contrary to these objectives. Similarly, we reserve the right to close an account creating ads contrary to these objectives.

For this reason, if any of your ads have been removed or your ad account has been disabled, we will be unable to reactivate either. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please consider this decision final.

Thanks for your understanding,
2015-12-23, 04:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-23, 04:40 AM by MrZeus.)
(2015-12-23, 04:28 AM)liska Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 03:44 AM)MrZeus Wrote: You should've used a new ip, delete all history and cookies etc. But what I'd personally do is to contact them and explain the situation.

Quote:Thanks for reaching out to us. Your account has been disabled for not following Facebook's Advertising Guidelines.

Ad accounts are evaluated for policy compliance and quality of ad content. When accounts have run ads that are not policy compliant, they are disabled.

Your account was disabled for running misleading ads that resulted in high negative feedback from people on Facebook. Our goal is to provide the highest quality user experience. We reserve the right to reject any advertising that we deem contrary to these objectives. Similarly, we reserve the right to close an account creating ads contrary to these objectives.

For this reason, if any of your ads have been removed or your ad account has been disabled, we will be unable to reactivate either. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please consider this decision final.

Have you tried to send them a message with the last account you tried? I couldn't get my main account reactivated for that reason as well, but it worked for the 2nd one I made.

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-12-24, 06:15 AM,
2015-12-24, 06:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-24, 06:54 AM by liska.)
(2015-12-24, 06:15 AM)bossul Wrote: Skype: boss.njub add me....

Znaci nasi smo :P :D

Ok i added you
2015-12-24, 04:15 PM,
(2015-12-23, 04:39 AM)MrZeus Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 04:28 AM)liska Wrote:

Have you tried to send them a message with the last account you tried? I couldn't get my main account reactivated for that reason as well, but it worked for the 2nd one I made.
I sumbited them ticket for 2nd time, first time they responded, but now they are not responding for few days..

How did you contacted them, trough fb ticket or email or ?
2015-12-24, 04:39 PM,
Yeah, I contacted them through ticket.

2015-12-26, 09:03 AM,
that account is done
they replied youre not getting it back so best to move on and stop wasting time

i recommend simply buying an ads account, add new payment info, and youre good to go

too complicated and takes too long to make ads accounts now from scratch

NA
2016-01-07, 12:54 PM,
Please note that you cannot send money from Payoneer to anyone - you can't use the bank details to send money, only to receive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook Acc Anti-BAN/Lock SOLUTION! Watt 43 3,149 6 hours ago
Last Post: MrLions
  [SHARE] Facebook Groups Method Watt 105 7,535 2017-12-09, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Try
  Some Questions Regarding Facebook Ads blunt 4 200 2017-12-02, 12:15 AM
Last Post: detalyemo
  Facebook ads mastermind skype group (2017) kasher9 114 6,456 2017-12-01, 10:13 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Need Facebook Expert luckyboy64 2 180 2017-10-26, 01:18 AM
Last Post: luckyboy64

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top