Facebook page post viral question
2015-03-04, 01:44 AM,
I saw a lot of fb page post going viral...those are bh niches and targeting high paying countries like nl,fr etc...the pages are only few weeks old and the stats are smth like this: 6k page likes,3kpost likes,2k comments and 2k shares...all real peoples...
the description is: share&like this post,comment thanks...and finally the website url...

I tested the same niches,the same fb posts,viral description..same lps etc...
I started driving targeted traffic via fb ads..
I spent few hundred dollars but not was profitable.. then fb ads account banned...
I got few post likes and few comments...a lot of website clicks and few leads..
but not a single viral traffic and not a single share...wtf is this?

how they are doing ?
Latest Thanks - View all

Jack1(2015-12-08 03:39 AM) 
2015-03-04, 03:00 AM,
They use Fbads maybe
2015-03-04, 05:07 AM,
maybe it involved a trending niche like big happenings that's in the news already and is going viral already.don't waste hundred dollars on a single niche. divide it like $25 or $50 to every niche to test and experience.
2015-03-04, 05:24 AM,
Viral? I don't think so.

They are using FB Ads and maybe they have bought Likes, Comments and Shares from Fiverr or similar.
2015-03-04, 04:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-04, 04:12 PM by Lacus.)
(2015-03-04, 05:24 AM)Core Wrote: Viral? I don't think so.

They are using FB Ads and maybe they have bought Likes, Comments and Shares from Fiverr or similar.

I said that the likes, comments and shares are 100% LEGIT from contry targeted peoples...I'm not that stupid...I checked all stats attentively...
if the targeted country was NL there was 3k shares from only Nl legit users...on post sahres were comments etc..so a lot of viral traffic...

And I said I tested all niches with fb ads(few houndred dollar) and I don't got a single share...
It's weird...

(2015-03-04, 05:07 AM)DeathGun Wrote: maybe it involved a trending niche like big happenings that's in the news already and is going viral already.don't waste hundred dollars on a single niche. divide it like $25 or $50 to every niche to test and experience.

trending niche....? these are the well known bh niches nothing else...in the news...? :D
and I tested few hundred $ but I made back my investment at least...just not was profitable...
2015-03-04, 05:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-04, 05:05 PM by moyennes.)
(2015-03-04, 01:44 AM)lmarton Wrote: how they are doing ?

They are most likely pumping the link with backlinks to get it to rank through Google. Facebook is a parasite page so it's pages rank easily and quickly to the top of Google Search Results.

First they make the page and get around 1K likes through something like addmefast scripts to make the page seem more legitimate then rank it in Google with backlinks. Then the rest is making posts that call the users to share/like/comment on their posts for whatever it is they are promising.

They could also be using something like Facebook Auto Poster Suite to scrape user IDs from people in groups like "[niche] fan group" (i.e. "Clash of Clans Fans") Then adding/sending those users messages about to check out their page.

There are a few other possibilities but just think different OP. I doubt they spent money on ads and I wouldn't advise using Facebook Ads on anything Black Hat. You could easily target specific countries with the methods above if you put a little thought into it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 155 2 hours ago
Last Post: Fierce
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 101 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  Facebook Groups Help ? amara2dmr 2 90 Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 165 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  GOT Landing Page CagelessBrain 8 186 2017-10-11, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tokyo