Facebook keeps disabling accounts
2015-10-13, 07:16 PM,
Hello everyone,

I tried making a hot female profile on Facebook, and since males are sick perverts that show off their penises for no reason, I was getting hundreds of friend requests, that I accepted, ofcourse (due to my plans on monetizing these people)

This morning, I tried logging in, and it says I need to verify my account through guessing the friends they show me through pictures, which is, ofcourse, impossible.

And after that it says I need to upload some of my personal documets, ID cards etc. bla bla bla shitty Facebook

I didn't phone verify my account, but it was aged account. What do I need to do to avoid such failures in future? I already wasted 2 days with this, same shit happens again and again.

Thank you for your replies!
2015-10-14, 01:57 AM,
That's normal, sometimes you will be lucky but since the accounts you are creating are none existing people it will be hard to prevent you getting banned.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-10-14, 02:20 AM,
Things which come to my mind:

- Never do a specific action on FB too fast and too frequently (this goes for adding but probably also accepting friends and ofc any kind of comments/messages)

- For a new start you probably need cleared cookies, new IP, new acc, and most-likely you'll end up with PVA.
Sometimes a new browser may also help

- PVA is generally an advantage, I noticed I have a lot less trouble with verification steps if the account is phone verified.
I'm sure there are services around for that, else even using own phone or someones phone is not the worst thing in the world
(dont think they do much with it anyway)

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]
2015-10-14, 03:29 AM,
PVA accounts are pretty decent and less hassle to having to waste time with worrying about FB ever asking you for some type of verification.

I barely buy PVA accounts however, I basically use a free VPN and verify a account with a random mobile number. It works just as well as buying PVA's. The downside to that obviously is that the VPN contains a public IP - not a new or private IP. I will probably start getting into getting private proxies/super pva's later to avoid any unnecessary hassle with FB
2015-10-14, 07:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-14, 07:58 AM by eliteim.)
(2015-10-13, 07:16 PM)ɢᴏʀᴀɴ Wrote: Hello everyone,

I tried making a hot female profile on Facebook, and since males are sick perverts that show off their penises for no reason, I was getting hundreds of friend requests, that I accepted, ofcourse (due to my plans on monetizing these people)

This morning, I tried logging in, and it says I need to verify my account through guessing the friends they show me through pictures, which is, ofcourse, impossible.

And after that it says I need to upload some of my personal documets, ID cards etc. bla bla bla shitty Facebook

I didn't phone verify my account, but it was aged account. What do I need to do to avoid such failures in future? I already wasted 2 days with this, same shit happens again and again.

Thank you for your replies!
Hey mate. That situation is normal, there is no such things as PVA account that can protect you from that. You was simply over reacting in facebook eyes. That can even be doing nothing, just accepting new friends. Since your account is old, even if not, you can always do what they told you to do and end any drama. Give them your ID pictured from front and back. Once you send that, your account will be unlocked. They cannot affect you or even save photos of your ID. They must delete them. It is facebook policy, and text i`m writing here is 100% correct. What will happen? Maybe a mail from facebook, follow all they say to you + your account will be named as your ID. What you can do? Give ID of your female friend to stay girl on your profile. On end, one advice for you. Always think forward! You are also able to avoid ID verification. How? Simply start printing every name of new friend + a list of his photos. Manage them somewhere like pdf file to have clear responsive look over your friend list. That should solve your problems. Regards.

And, i forgot. Once facebook account receive ID verification it become a way stronger. So you will be able to boost a little things like sending/accepting friends request, joining fb groups. But be also aware that there is no some kind of benefits for your ID fb account, if you doing more then fb thinks you should per day your account will be blocked/locked again and asked to verify your friends list. This wont help for facebook ads as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook Group ID Scraper? virtualhost 4 191 2017-11-14, 10:33 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  How many accounts can i use the same link on INSTAGRAM? virtualhost 3 183 2017-11-08, 06:22 PM
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  Help With Adwords Accounts keko0o 3 121 2017-10-31, 11:01 PM
Last Post: keko0o
  help with adwords ads accounts keko0o 4 231 2017-10-20, 10:38 PM
Last Post: keko0o
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 286 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top