Facebook flagged my ads account
2016-08-17, 09:12 PM,
Hello,

I run an e-shop with women bags and accessories. I am running fb ads 3 years without any problem. Today i got his message "Your ad account has been flagged for policy violations. Any ads you're running have been turned off. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us."

I didnt make any different thing today. I just run some of my ads (page posts) like every day.

Why FB do this??? This is awful!! I here many of those flags without any reason or violation.

The live chat is not enabled so i cannot do anything else. I sent an appeal but you know they always answer by automated emails.

Any ideas?
2016-08-17, 11:03 PM,
(2016-08-17, 09:12 PM)MF_III Wrote: Hello,

I run an e-shop with women bags and accessories. I am running fb ads 3 years without any problem. Today i got his message "Your ad account has been flagged for policy violations. Any ads you're running have been turned off. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us."

I didnt make any different thing today. I just run some of my ads (page posts) like every day.

Why FB do this??? This is awful!! I here many of those flags without any reason or violation.

The live chat is not enabled so i cannot do anything else. I sent an appeal but you know they always answer by automated emails.

Any ideas?

Thats one of the reasons, Facebook motivates users to go BH from WH.
You could make a new business account and maybe then ask the support over there to restore this one, as they do reply on business accounts.

[Image: uHBjoo8.gif]
2016-08-18, 03:06 AM,
(2016-08-17, 11:03 PM)paradise Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 09:12 PM)MF_III Wrote: Hello,

Any ideas?

Thats one of the reasons, Facebook motivates users to go BH from WH.
You could make a new business account and maybe then ask the support over there to restore this one, as they do reply on business accounts.

The question is WHY they flag accounts with NO reason. It is insane.
2016-08-18, 09:36 AM,
I read on another forum that one guy's grandmother got her account banned. She only had pictures of her grandkids and such on there! No explanation, they just shut her down, they have no idea why.

If you have a business account, you should be able to speak to someone by phone, shouldn't you? I only say that because Tim Burd advised a biz account for that reason.
2016-08-18, 10:50 AM,
(2016-08-18, 09:36 AM)azgold Wrote: I read on another forum that one guy's grandmother got her account banned. She only had pictures of her grandkids and such on there! No explanation, they just shut her down, they have no idea why.

If you have a business account, you should be able to speak to someone by phone, shouldn't you? I only say that because Tim Burd advised a biz account for that reason.

What you mean by business account ? I think nowdays you cannot create just business account without a normal profile first.

Also you mean new account?
2016-08-18, 08:07 PM,
I got this reply!

"I have just heard back from the internal team and they have informed me that your account has been disabled for not following Facebook's Advertising Guidelines. Ad accounts are evaluated for policy compliance and the quality of ad content. When accounts have run ads that aren't policy compliant, they get disabled.

Your account was disabled for running misleading e-commerce ads, which don't include adequate and transparent information regarding your products, payments, billings, shipping, �and returns policy. These ads have resulted in high negative feedback from people on Facebook. Our goal is to provide the highest quality user experience. We reserve the right to reject any advertising that we deem contrary to these objectives. Similarly, we reserve the right to close ad accounts that create ads that are contrary to these objectives.

For this reason, if any of your ads have been removed or your ad account has been disabled, we won't be able to reactivate them.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please consider this decision final. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,"

THis is insane. Maybe some people that sell the same things report me and FB just simple disable my ads account?!!
2016-08-18, 10:04 PM,
Facebook customer service is a piece of shit.
You're better off just buying a new ad account and running your stuff from there, until they inevitably ban you again.
And then it's just rinse and repeat
Latest Thanks - View all

DavidRios1986(2017-05-17 09:26 PM) 

[Image: dcpoL48.gif]
2016-08-18, 10:51 PM,
(2016-08-18, 10:04 PM)Premium_Ads Wrote: Facebook customer service is a piece of shit.
You're better off just buying a new ad account and running your stuff from there, until they inevitably ban you again.

Ads accounts my friend are sold about $300-1000. Are insane prices. You jnow anything else or at a lower price?
2016-08-18, 10:53 PM,
(2016-08-18, 10:51 PM)MF_III Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 10:04 PM)Premium_Ads Wrote: Facebook customer service is a piece of shit.

Ads accounts my friend are sold about $300-1000. Are insane prices. You jnow anything else or at a lower price?

That's just what they cost my friend, quality doesn't come cheap, I have a sale thread going on, maybe you'd like to check it out, you can click my signature to get to it.

[Image: dcpoL48.gif]
2016-08-18, 11:05 PM,
(2016-08-18, 10:53 PM)Premium_Ads Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 10:51 PM)MF_III Wrote:

That's just what they cost my friend, quality doesn't come cheap, I have a sale thread going on, maybe you'd like to check it out, you can click my signature to get to it.

Please check PM!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Facebook Groups Method Watt 87 5,621 2017-10-14, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Build Facebook AD Account Yourself Watt 84 4,634 2017-10-14, 10:49 PM
  [Warmup] Youtube Aged Account yesman 4 235 2017-10-08, 12:00 PM
Last Post: yesman
  Facebook Acc Anti-BAN/Lock SOLUTION! Watt 23 1,317 2017-09-28, 01:58 AM
  Facebook ads mastermind skype group (2017) kasher9 102 5,261 2017-09-21, 09:29 AM
Last Post: marketingpro

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top