Facebook ads and CPA offers.
2015-03-27, 07:46 PM,
Is this the way to go?
Obviously there's a HUGE potential and I know people are going this route, but is this the easiest way to go?
I posted 5 videos yesterday (stolen) bought HR views and a few hours later the account was deleted.
YouTube is too much competition for BH niches, facebook is never ending.
I should have around $300 in the next few days to invest, would that be enough for facebook ads?
I'm not exactly sure what to promote, but I guess i'll have to live and learn on this route.
I would like to promote FR offers, but the only problem i'll have is getting my text translated.
Please don't say Google translate that shit is horrible.
Any suggestions?
2015-03-27, 11:38 PM,
one advice, is to not promote incentive pin submit offers directly, as they do not convert at all without the incentive
and the reason why they are incentive is that they do not convert with the true/legit marketing
i mean, what will you tell people in the ad: download wallpaper/ringtone for 5euro/week ?
they can get these for free with the least effort in the internet
if you seek non-incentive marketing do app downloads or email submit or short-form offers as they're easy to start with

A good thing sells itself, a bad one advertises itself
2015-03-30, 08:03 PM,
go to fiverr and get it translated.
2015-03-30, 10:13 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-30, 10:14 PM by Respected.)
Here you go: digipartners.com

Promote this on Facebook. I've had good experiences with their products in the past. 20% ROI :)

Regards

Sorry, I meant promote their products as affiliates.

Language is sensitive, ain't it?

Regards

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 4 74 7 minutes ago
Last Post: shervin
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 142 13 minutes ago
Last Post: Fierce
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,305 7 hours ago
Last Post: OGAds
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 96 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  Facebook Groups Help ? amara2dmr 2 86 Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top