Facebook,Twitter,Youtube,Websites Views Increaser
2016-08-07, 11:41 PM,
Hello friends this day bring you a product that will do nothing more than give click the System V6.0 and does everything for you, all you have to do is register in GeXen:

http://www.gexen.ml

and then you go to the part that says GeXen Client V1.0, you give click and you open the part of the autosurf, click on the GeXen System V6.0 and will open a new window where the system began to visit millions of websites and you'll say that I gain with that ?, then win coins for every page as the XSURF visit, some give you 5 coins other 20, depending on how much is willing to pay the advertiser, when I have a few coins can put your favorites, well actually websites CAN PUT ANY PAGE OF THE UNIVERSE, if you put url of youtube videos, can earn money with adsense because it adsense pay for actual traffic and also you there are thousands on page visiting url doing nothing easier can not be true ?, I hope you like the web I have done my 45 dollars I already paid adsense and have had no problems bone if it works, not as shocking and ridiculous page YTMONSTER no more there we are and I hope you get lucky and win visits and real money, so the bye this thing.
2016-08-13, 11:01 PM,
Fantastic site ! I have enough coins now to buy likes !!
2016-08-25, 12:08 AM,
Fake info on website : 563106 Online GeXens!
My link is available 24hours and i get only 2 visits.
Very bad :/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 99 9,210 34 minutes ago
Last Post: baymaxy
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 30 2,238 1 hour ago
Last Post: callieseye
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 148 16,399 11 hours ago
Last Post: foggat
  [SHARE] Facebook Groups Method Watt 107 7,758 Yesterday, 01:13 AM
Last Post: ougasoft
  [UPDATED] My Method For Building Up VIRAL Twitter Accounts for free/cheap DEADZ 190 23,028 Yesterday, 12:54 AM
Last Post: urangi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top