Facebook Fanpage methods
2014-08-02, 08:59 AM,
Is there a tool that displays the newest fans on OTHER fanpages?
Is there a program/website that displays the most popular (daily/month) posts on other fanpages?

If anyone can help i will trade you some other methods:

- Take ownership of a fanpage. It's fixed but you can still manage as a content creator to promote your site on other fanpages if they accept the notification.
- Comment Liker. I will give you the bot i currently use that gives you unlimited likes on any comment. Top comments can give you a good traffic or just promote other stuffs.
- Facebook verification step by step guide for Musician/Band and Public Figure pages. One of four Entertainment Websites got also verified with the same method. You have nothing to lose so you can give it a try too :)
- Facebook verification for all pages with the "Start to Success" program. I will tell you how to be eligible to be verified and how you should start the communication with the Global Marketing Solutions Team from Facebook. Of course there is no guarantee that your page will be verified. There are some criteria that you should do first before you start with the method.

Im not selling, only trading for the methods above. Just add me on Skype: elysium90_1337
Latest Thanks - View all

zekriasamad007(2014-08-02 09:20 PM) 
2014-08-05, 02:45 AM,
do you have comment auto liker? would like to share? please

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them? sujankhan 2 85 Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  What are the effective CPA traffic/lead generation methods? dshafiul 5 429 2017-11-25, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Flipin_jackass
  Facebook Group ID Scraper? virtualhost 4 198 2017-11-14, 10:33 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 292 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Facebook Groups Help ? amara2dmr 2 184 2017-10-16, 08:59 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top