Facebook Ads problem, please help
2016-03-17, 05:40 AM,
CryCry
Hello all,
I'm a newbie in CPA. I need to promote some offers using Facebook ads but unfortunately they told me that the payment method is suspended. i've tried another payment method but the problem still the same. I contacted the support and provide them with my ID Card but still don't have a reply from them since 20 days.
Please anybody can help, i need to run some campaigns a soon as possible.
Thank's a lot
2016-03-17, 06:01 AM,
Did you use the same payment method that was used on another banned account?

signature
2016-03-17, 06:14 AM,
(2016-03-17, 06:01 AM)1MShark Wrote: Did you use the same payment method that was used on another banned account?

It's a new card and a new PayPal
2016-03-17, 06:16 AM,
Facebook ads is not easy, you need to farm your account by playing games, giving likes. Do activity before runing fb ads. They ban easily nowadays.
Is not straight like that, you need a plan to make it work. I think is not so easy, i get lots of accounts banned too
2016-03-17, 06:18 AM,
Okey thanks for your time
I will try to buy an account if it possible
2016-03-17, 12:41 PM,
1.maybe you used the card from other account.
2.maybe the account is new. (if you use new account on fb ads) you will get instant BAN

facebook will say something like
Ad Manager Error
Your ads account has recently been flagged because of unusual activity. For security reasons, any ads you're running will be paused until you can confirm your account information by >>contacting Facebook <<
click contacting facebook and fill up the form, add your goverment ID or school id then wait for like 1 - 2 weeks facebook will reply, and your account will be unbanned :)
2016-03-18, 06:13 AM,
(2016-03-17, 12:41 PM)Doge_ Wrote: 1.maybe you used the card from other account.
2.maybe the account is new. (if you use new account on fb ads) you will get instant BAN

Ad Manager Error
Your ads account has recently been flagged because of unusual activity. For security reasons, any ads you're running will be paused until you can confirm your account information by >>contacting Facebook <<
click contacting facebook and fill up the form, add your goverment ID or school id then wait for like 1 - 2 weeks facebook will reply, and your account will be unbanned :)

I hope they reply, it's taking more than 2 weeks
2016-03-18, 07:08 AM,
(2016-03-18, 06:13 AM)MeDOx3 Wrote:
(2016-03-17, 12:41 PM)Doge_ Wrote: 1.maybe you used the card from other account.

Ad Manager Error

I hope they reply, it's taking more than 2 weeks

Back in the day when I tried to do ads on a new account, it got flagged right away and they never replied. It's been a couple months. I'd say contact them again and wait 1 more week and if they don't respond, then drop that account and get a new one.
2016-03-18, 07:22 AM,
Hey guys i have te same problem i got suspended my primari Fb Ads acc then second one and second one now i make a new one from new ip with clean cokies and cache and everything new im trying to stay under the radars so this acc is old like 3 months till now but im active just like a week what you think i will use new card for it but how much i will need to wait till try because i need it realy bad to try earn some cach i think to wait 1 more week and to try then but im afraid that i will be banned again?
2016-03-18, 07:59 AM,
(2016-03-18, 07:22 AM)Makman5 Wrote: Hey guys i have te same problem i got suspended my primari Fb Ads acc then second one and second one now i make a new one from new ip with clean cokies and cache and everything new im trying to stay under the radars so this acc is old like 3 months till now but im active just like a week what you think i will use new card for it but how much i will need to wait till try because i need it realy bad to try earn some cach i think to wait 1 more week and to try then but im afraid that i will be banned again?

As long as the information matches between your payment method CC and Facebook, for example, the name and billing then you're half way there. The rest of the part is just being active on the account and don't login with a different IP ever.
Latest Thanks - View all

Makman5(2016-03-18 08:32 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook Groups Help ? amara2dmr 2 65 9 hours ago
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  [HELP] Big problem! CagelessBrain 1 122 2017-10-08, 03:29 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Is Aged PVA Facebook account safe for group posting? puremage111 1 99 2017-10-05, 07:21 PM
Last Post: 8pipes
  Live Streaming on Facebook Dysfunctional 2 144 2017-10-04, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tokyo
  help with adwords ads accounts keko0o 3 112 2017-09-29, 09:19 AM
Last Post: keko0o

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top