Facebook Ads Service - Get HQ Traffic Now!
2016-07-16, 01:48 PM,
Good morning Elites! Today I'd like to introduce you a service that is currently not offered around CPA Elites.

If you're not sure sure of what this is, well: I will basically run ads for you from my accounts using your specific instructions - a quick and easy solution for those unable to get new accounts or simply don't want to,

I will not run any sort of ads in the dating or health niche

Requirements and other info:

* Order must be of at least 50$, all payments are handled via PayPal but Wire Transfer can also be used - PayPal payments will be made as donation because of the high fees and the risk of scamming.

* User must use a cloaker [any] otherwise I will not promote his AD. I am currently working on offering a cloaking solution myself, however I can not say when it will become available.

* Refunds will be offered if the AD will be dissapproved or other legitimate reasons are involved, the amount of the refund will depend on the amount of the money already spent on the ad.

* Since I have a reasonable experience with FB Ads [about 1 year] I can make recommendations if the buyer wants my help.

Prices:

Orders between $50 and $100 --> 30%
*ex: For an ad with a spend of $50 you will pay me 65$

Orders between $100 and 300$ --> 20%
*ex: For an ad with a spend of $100 you will pay me $120

Orders between $300 and 600$ --> 15%
*ex: For an ad with a spend of $300 you will pay me $345

Orders bigger than $600 --> Negociable.

If you have any questions please post them here or contact me via Skype. Orders and their instructions can be handled via skype [preferred for a better communication] or via Private Message here.

*Custom thread design coming soon.
2016-07-16, 03:54 PM,
This service will be in high demand coz those who using FB ads will get accounts banned soon or later.

The question for this service is what if we deposit $50 to you and your FB Ads account get banned when the campaign not yet started or just run half way? Will buyer receive refund?
Latest Thanks - View all

Fridge(2016-07-16 07:00 PM) 

[Image: HDltYfu.gif]
2016-07-16, 05:53 PM,
added on skype ! and answer the question above me too . It would clear a lot of doubts
Latest Thanks - View all

Fridge(2016-07-16 07:00 PM) 
2016-07-16, 07:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-07-16, 07:00 PM by Fridge.)
(2016-07-16, 03:54 PM)TikadoKan Wrote: This service will be in high demand coz those who using FB ads will get accounts banned soon or later.

The question for this service is what if we deposit $50 to you and your FB Ads account get banned when the campaign not yet started or just run half way? Will buyer receive refund?

In that case, I will offer you a full or partial refund.

If, for example you paid for a campaign of $50 and only $25 were spend and my account got banned, I will return the rest of the money [$25] to you.

(2016-07-16, 05:53 PM)TrendSetterz Wrote: added on skype ! and answer the question above me too . It would clear a lot of doubts

Posted the answer above ^^
2016-07-17, 02:06 PM,
Added you on skype, please accept me.
2016-07-17, 04:07 PM,
Responded to all skype requests. If you have any questions, let me know.
2016-08-29, 02:38 PM,
Hello, i added you some days ago on skype, but you didn't accept, is this service no more avalaible? Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER [CPI/PIN SUBMIT]★★Video Proof Service★★Over 30% C.R on OGads★★Vouched by EARNERS★★ Pachu 127 20,183 21 minutes ago
Last Post: unknownman
  SUPER SELLER ★★★★★ INSTAGRAM MENTIONS SERVICE ★★★★★ BEST INSTAGRAM CPA/MARKETING STRATEGY ★★★★★ Hytloth 94 6,132 3 hours ago
Last Post: Hytloth
  SALE Cheap-rate-smm-reseller-panel-buy-facebook-like-twitter-follower-instagram-followers annexit 19 1,053 5 hours ago
Last Post: annexit
  HOT DEAL [19$/video] Hack Proof Service Youtube Videos very Cheap[Don't Miss Opportunity] AlexxD 47 2,094 6 hours ago
Last Post: 3freelance
  NEW SMMCART.NET ⏩ BOOST YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES ⏪ HQ Cheap SMM Panel ⭐ 350+ Services ⭐ SmmCart 10 168 7 hours ago
Last Post: SmmCart

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top