Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

Facebook Ads Not Working
2017-07-22, 04:05 PM,
I started using Facebook ads a couple days ago and the results have been very strange.

The first campaign I did I had found some success with Youtube before and was making a solid $10-15 a day from. I created a Pay Per Click Facebook Ad and the results almost seemed like bot activity. I got 60 page likes, about 30 post likes, 5 shares, a few comments, and 400 website clicks (total cost, $2.50). From those clicks maybe 50 of them made it to the content locker, and not a single one of them completed anything. And this promo on Youtube previously had a conversion rate of 35%

I decided to try another campaign, this one for a giveaway, very simple and easy. So far, I got about 20 page likes, 10 post likes, a couple comments and shares, and 150 website clicks. From those 150 website clicks TWO made it to the content locker (neither completed). And this site it was just as easy if not easier to access the content locker than my others.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? Or any other promotion methods apart from Youtube and Facebook Ads that have been successful?
2017-07-23, 12:54 AM,
Facebook is getting harder day by day... you need to get more prepare with facebook account.. something they don't like simply they just keep on banning it.. you can find a way with cloaking.. still they ban you later.. prepare with more account and don't stop this game.. just move on.. don't stop never stop.

HQ FB Ads Account for SALE / JV & Rent.

2017-07-23, 04:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-23, 04:45 AM by PoPaY1.)
(2017-07-22, 04:05 PM)AnConnor Wrote: I started using Facebook ads a couple days ago and the results have been very strange.

The first campaign I did I had found some success with Youtube before and was making a solid $10-15 a day from. I created a Pay Per Click Facebook Ad and the results almost seemed like bot activity. I got 60 page likes, about 30 post likes, 5 shares, a few comments, and 400 website clicks (total cost, $2.50). From those clicks maybe 50 of them made it to the content locker, and not a single one of them completed anything. And this promo on Youtube previously had a conversion rate of 35%

I decided to try another campaign, this one for a giveaway, very simple and easy. So far, I got about 20 page likes, 10 post likes, a couple comments and shares, and 150 website clicks. From those 150 website clicks TWO made it to the content locker (neither completed). And this site it was just as easy if not easier to access the content locker than my others.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? Or any other promotion methods apart from Youtube and Facebook Ads that have been successful?

Send me ur skype id

(2017-07-22, 04:05 PM)AnConnor Wrote: I started using Facebook ads a couple days ago and the results have been very strange.

Send me ur skype id

Send me ur skype id
2017-07-23, 05:23 AM,
(2017-07-23, 12:54 AM)aftabky Wrote: Facebook is getting harder day by day... you need to get more prepare with facebook account.. something they don't like simply they just keep on banning it.. you can find a way with cloaking.. still they ban you later.. prepare with more account and don't stop this game.. just move on.. don't stop never stop.

As I said, the issue isn't with them banning me, the ads get approved right away and are shown, its just that for some reason the conversion rate from Facebook Ads is less than 1% and my regular conversion rate is 33%