Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Facebook Ads Monster - Searching Financial Partner
2019-10-16, 12:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-10-16, 01:02 AM by naathanz.)
Serious partnership only, please, no off-topic please. If you want more information, proofs of working funnels, previous payments from network or anything, please ask and I will answer all questions.

I have been working with FB Ads for 2 years now.

What I have: Everything is ready, tested and already running with great ROI! (stopped cause have no funds left, already spent around 500$ on this campaign).
FB Ads accounts, Credit Cards, All websites and Cloackers are up and running!

What I need from you: Only funding for my campaigns. Range is about 500$-1000$.

Right now I'm working in financial vertical - binary, crypto, forex.
Total earnings in this vertical in 2 years is about $50k.

I have also worked with OGAds & MGCash before FB Ads with Instagram - around $10k earnings.

So basically if anyone has worked with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and in AM, you know that sometimes you run out of money flow to run your ads.
My Affiliate Network account is on a NET30 payment option, it means that I will receive my next payment only on November, 20th+.
I want to continue to run my creative right now, cause I have great ROAS on it and I don't want to waste time, cause you know, something that is working right now, might not work the same after 1month of waiting.

I do have some money on me, but I have to at least eat and pay rent cause my payday is 1 month away.

We can discuss the %%% what you will get if you are serious about this! (You will get your money back and much more after 1 month/NET30)

I'm free to discuss any questions if anyone is interested!

Edit: Attached screenshot from 2018-2019 earnings from one network.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2019-10-22, 04:59 PM,
My cash is tied up in my own projects right now, but these guys do funding ...

I think Tim Ferris was the one that told me about them.

(...)